Favorite disney restaurant?

Boma, Le Cellier (going for my birthday :awright:), Sanaa, Teppan Edo, and Trail's End are probably my top five. It's tough! The Wave is my favorite for breakfast.
Sanaa lunch and Trail's End dinner are definitely hidden gems.

At Disneyland, Steakhouse 55 was auh-mazin'. I actually found the typical counter service food better at DLR than WDW, but my family went to Goofy's Kitchen for dinner and Storytellers Cafe for breakfast (I had a stomach bug) and they weren't impressed. :shrug: At MK, the only good counter service is Casey's and Be Our Guest. DHS doesn't really have anything good. :p

i ate at Carthey circle restaurant last time i was at disneyland it was pretty amazing, I think it takes the cake for me as the best disney restaurant I've eaten at.

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Disneyland
French Market (Beignets)
Pizza Port Pasta
Blue Bayou <3
Plaza Inn (Breakfast)
Refreshment Corner

California Adventure
Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta
Storytellers Cafe
Smokejumpers Grill
Schmoozies

Last edited:
California Grill was really good and I enjoyed it, but Club 33 was awesome, the food was incredible and the history was fun to learn (cast member took the time to talk about the history and point out items to us).

IDK the name of it but in WDW in the Polynesian resort at night time they have a luau dinner thing...and MAN its AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! went there for christmas dinner last year and omg even in the rain it was amazing! it was raining on the stage they were performing on and yet they still had the fire dancers and everything! the food was great and the entertainment was just as great!

I also love the restaurant in Norway bc they have the best salmon and herring there <3

Oh and Chef Mickey's ofc who could forget that yummy place? and the crystal palace bc its yummy XD

IDK the name of it but in WDW in the Polynesian resort at night time they have a luau dinner thing...and MAN its AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! went there for christmas dinner last year and omg even in the rain it was amazing! it was raining on the stage they were performing on and yet they still had the fire dancers and everything! the food was great and the entertainment was just as great!

I also love the restaurant in Norway bc they have the best salmon and herring there <3

Oh and Chef Mickey's ofc who could forget that yummy place? and the crystal palace bc its yummy XD
Ohanas! It is amazing at night especially during the fireworks show!

It's not really owned by Disney but rainforest cafe at animal kingdom, the food is the best there for picky eaters like me.I had reservations to go twice on the trip for this summer, and my brother cancelled one to go to Chefs de France instead :(. I guess I'm just ordering dessert there lol. My favorite non-table service restaurants are cosmic ray's because of the memories every trip we usually always eat there first, and pizza planet. I really don't eat much at disney probably one meal and snack a day with lots of water bottles. I hope to try out some desserts in world showcase this year though.

OMG HOW DID I FORGET ABOUT OHANA'S
OHANA'S IS MY FAVE RESTAURANT IN THE ENTIRE WORLD I CANNOT EXPRESS IN WORDS HOW MUCH I LOVE IT
I WANT MY FINAL MEAL TO BE OHANA'S AND THE LAST THING I EAT TO BE THEIR BREAD PUDDING

ok srry i love ohana's so much i could cry

I love Pecos Bills at WDW and love going to the gumbo cart at Disneyland, then sitting by the river and watching all the people. I've always wanted to go to the Blue Bayou, but its so expensive and I dont really eat anything there...

I really enjoy Rainforest Cafe as well, it's such a fun environment!