Favorite genre of music/ favorite song

snow_flake

I personally will listen to just about anything. I like pop, rock, hard rock, metal, country, etc.

As a bonus: if you have a favorite song let me know and I'll look it up!

Myth

I listen to Death Metal/Deathcore/Progressive Deathcore/Symphonic Deathcore/Metal

At the same time I appreciate and can enjoy all types of music. Especially mexican rap.

Edit: In about a week i'm going to see this band Born of Osiris for the 4th time this year! I was in their music video last September :)

Lets see here...according to Itunes i listen to

Alternative, Alternative rock, Children's music, Classic British metal (idek what that is), Classic rock, Dance & House, Film Scores, General Heavy metal, Hard rock, Heavy metal, JRock, Jpop, Metal, Musical Theater, Other (i guess stuff it doesn't know what genre it is), Pop, Pop/soft rock, pop/hair metal, pop/rock, Power balled, rock, rock/pop and Christmas music.

My favorite song? well it changes but right now

I used to listen to mainly rock (a little classic, mostly hard, eventually alternative) and singer-songwriter music growing up, lately indie to chill. Now I put on whatever I'm in the mood for - dance music or whatever. Country when driving, indie when reviewing notes.

My favorite song changes often because I'm always trying to listen to new music. I don't like listening to the same stuff too often anymore.

Right now Real Love by Clean Bandit is my favorite song. Haven't had a chance to listen to their entire album yet. My favorite album has to be Yes! by Jason Mraz. Hard to choose a favorite song from that album as I love all of the songs, but Quiet has to be the one I'd choose if I had to :) At first, I didn't really like You Me At Six's album Cavalier Youth, but I like it better now. Cold Night is definitely my favorite song from that album. I liked Mraz's and YMAS old music, too. Also Sun Shy by Dresses is a cute album. Real People is my favorite song from Dresses.

Haha sorry if TMI I love music and just thought it'd be nice to share a few artists I like someone else may like that they didn't know about

PrettyBlissfulSky

Stitch Enthusiast
CHRISTMAS MUSIC, DUH!!

I actually really love like hip hop and rap music! Which is surprising for a white girl, but my current favorite songs are Beg For It by Iggy Azalea, LA Love by Fergie, Don't Tell Em by Jeremiah, 24 Hours by Tee Flii, Fight Night by Migos, No Mediocre by T.I., 2 On by Tinashe, and Who Do You Love by YG.

A lot of songs, but they're my most played songs rn!

Chill

i love all things rock. especially hard rock with PLENTY electric guitar. i grew up listening to Green Day and Garbage on my parents' computer, what can i say.
i think The Small Print by Muse, and Kiss The Ring by My Chemical Romance describe my music taste pretty well.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I have to say rap is my favorite, though I'm fine with anything as long as it's not country. I'm sorry, I just can't bare it.

snow_flake

Symphonic metal is my entire life. One of my favorite songs right now is
This sounds like most of the metal stuff I listen to. I like Nightwish and Within Temptation the most but I listen to others too. I feel it's easier to listen to symphonic than other types.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Doge

A future Imagineer
I'm more of an Electrical Music guy. Now I'm not talking about dubstep crazy madness like Skrillex, But more of a Rave type of music, with one heavy drop that can get me moving.For example, this is my favorite song,right now,

Marissa

black lives matter
I love christian music and blue grass, some new grass like the Punch Brothers and the Civil Wars

I like all music, right now I've been going back to the Fray/ Elton John then to country, then to rap so you know wide variety. My fav song atm is "How to Save a Life" "Tiny Dancer" "the unknown soldier"..... ok I can't choose one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PrinceLava

I enjoy most all genres. I have a very broad taste in music. But the main favorite genres are indie rock, alternative rock, punk rock, pop punk, metal, classic rock, art pop, indie pop, alternative pop, baroque pop, baroque rock, EDM, techno, 70s, 80s, 90s rock/pop, Ska Punk, Ragae...and I'm sure there's more I missed.

Some of my favorite music artists are:

Arcade Fire
Janelle Monae
Misterwives
Fall Out Boy
Sublime
Paramore
Panic! At The Disco
Queens of the Stone Age
St. Vincent
CHVRCHES
Poppy
Elton John
MCR
Creeper
Nothing But Thieves
Lady Gaga
Kesha
The Killers
twenty one pilots
Vinyl Theatre
New Politics
Studio Killers
A Day to Remember
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard
Fleetwood Mac
The Beatles
Marina and the Diamonds
Melanie Martinez
Michael Jackson
Prince
MGMT

Last edited:

Samara

thefr0ntbottoms
I mostly listen to what Myth & PrinceLava listens to![DOUBLEPOST=1524939769][/DOUBLEPOST]
I listen to Death Metal/Deathcore/Progressive Deathcore/Symphonic Deathcore/Metal

At the same time I appreciate and can enjoy all types of music. Especially mexican rap.

Edit: In about a week i'm going to see this band Born of Osiris for the 4th time this year! I was in their music video last September :)
Soooo jealous!!