Feedback on our Forums Newsletter

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by VMK_Stitch, Aug 6, 2016.

1. riddleguy

riddleguy Well-Known Member

In-Game Name:
    Riddleguy
    I would love to see this feature added!

Now for my own suggestions...
    Newsletters for games often give out game codes and I would love to see item/credit codes included in the forum newsletter for us to redeem in game. Would also give people a compelling incentive to visit the forums. Wouldn't have to be every newsletter.

I would also like to see a happy thoughts section where you can see compliments from users and staff.

2. Cowboy_Pirate

Cowboy_Pirate Princess Extraordinaire

In-Game Name:
    Cowboy_Pirate
    The only thing about the game codes is they're not needed. Staff can just add items to you on their own. The newsletter already gives away a prize so what you're suggesting is instead of you being awarded an item you're awarded a code for the same item? There isn't really a difference.

Tyrion likes this.
  3. riddleguy

riddleguy Well-Known Member

In-Game Name:
    Riddleguy
    While its true the newletter gives away a prize to lucky winners,item codes would be redeemable by everybody! The difference is that everybody would get the item or credit code prize. Item codes may not be needed but it was feature of original vmk that would be nice to utilize.

Tyrion likes this.
  4. AmySkywhisperer

AmySkywhisperer Active Member

In-Game Name:
    Skywhisperer
    Please make a hot cocoa machine! It could look like the water machine, but with a snow stand and outline and marshmellows inside the cocoa instead of bubbles :))

Tyrion likes this.
  5. Aka

Aka Well-Known Member

A few ideas

-One creative, simple graphic "newsletter-esque" image template with new week's info updated within each section instead of using spoilers
    -Newsletter page for menu tab
    -Save the homepage solely for forum and game announcements

kallyrose and Tyrion like this.
  6. popgirlzzz

popgirlzzz Member

In-Game Name:
    popgirlzzz
    Please don't hate me! I just don't know where to say stuff but I would LOVE to see hunchback of Notre Dame represented in VMK or even Tarzan! (Jane's Yellow Dress) Maybe Mary Poppins? (A lot you can do with it... ) I figure you could change countries of where outfits come from/stories.... ex: hunchback=french... poppins=Great Britain

AmySkywhisperer and Tyrion like this.
  7. Daisylou

Daisylou Well-Known Member

In-Game Name:
    daisylou
    Would there be any way y'all could send out a confirmation email for the name that character and push's trivia questions? That, or instead of emailing the answers maybe a google form, someone else suggested that a while back.

Tyrion likes this.
  8. Tyrion

Tyrion New Member

In-Game Name:
    Tyrion
    AGREED. GIRLLL. YAS. BRING. BACK.DA . SPLASH.MOUNTAIN.ROOMS @Amy PLS <3 NOSTALGIA. IS . CREEPIN UP ON ME RN!!! ahH!
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 18, 2018 ---
    AGREED . girl! that would be so fun to see!!!!