Final Farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanJ

I feel as though my time is here is now up and my presence is no longer wanted, meaning I don't really talk to anyone on here anymore nor does anyone talk to me so this game isn't really fun now a days... but yeah thanks Amy for keeping this game up and allowing me to relive my vmk childhood.

Miss

I feel as though my time is here is now up and my presence is no longer wanted, meaning I don't really talk to anyone on here anymore nor does anyone talk to me so this game isn't really fun now a days... but yeah thanks Amy for keeping this game up and allowing me to relive my vmk childhood.
i try to find you everyday on game :( ily :(

T

Tinsel

If you would consider staying, I would gladly friend you and make the kingdom seem a bit more homely? :cloud9:

Kevin_

Illustration by Boris Schmitz.
LOL umm..... yeah but no you're not allowed to leave. Who else am I supposed to complain to about Grande in a Venti 4-Shot Java Chip Frappucino Double Blended Extra Whip Cream Light Drizzle???

Status
Not open for further replies.