Fireworks Game on Laptop Suggestions

MandyTheMermaid

Well-Known Mermaid
Anyone have any Tips/Tricks on how to play Fireworks Game on a laptop because this ain't it sis
My mouse batteries died and don't have any backups and now its literally impossible to play mini games and I would like to finish the quest :)

UPDATE:
I ended up playing it on my phone to finish the quest, but the point is I shouldn't have to lol

was hoping staff could figure out an easier way to maneuver if you play using a laptop without the proper items.

Last edited:

Matty

knows a thing or two
Anyone have any Tips/Tricks on how to play Fireworks Game on a laptop because this ain't it sis
My mouse batteries died and don't have any backups and now its literally impossible to play mini games and I would like to finish the quest :)

UPDATE:
I ended up playing it on my phone to finish the quest, but the point is I shouldn't have to lol
Just so I’m clear.. your mouse batteries died, so there shouldn’t be any mini games in quests??

shel050

Haha I ended up using my left hand for the arrows and my right for the laptop mouse... not the most graceful way to play but it worked well enough to finish the quest

MandyTheMermaid

Well-Known Mermaid
Haha I ended up using my left hand for the arrows and my right for the laptop mouse... not the most graceful way to play but it worked well enough to finish the quest
I was having such a difficult time, it was rather funny considering The lag and missing more than half hahaha ended up having to finish the quest on my phone