Not yet fixed Fireworks Mini-game

disruler

Hey!

Ever since we updated into the new client the fireworks game has been IMPOSSIBLE to play! Which is especially annoying during those late nights when nobody is on or playing mini games. It seems the whole games timing is just completely off. I'll click on a firework, but it won't react until much longer after. So even if I click on something as soon as one of those white stars starts popping up I will miss the explosion. So it's insanely difficult to get flawless explosions. Not mention with all the lag the games is just all around frustrating to play. Beyond the reaction time after clicking the launching fireworks seem lagged/broken themselves as sometimes their animation is very choppy, making it all that more difficult to play as well. Hoping this month will be the month this problem will finally be resolved so I can finally play one of my favorite way to get credits again!

Also, while you're in there fixing it, think you could add firework magic back in as a reward again?!?! Pretttttyyyy please! (Or at least the level pins, maybe even the exit animation too).

Thanks Amy!!