Fish Bowl Ariel Egg (animated)

Evehist

Sometimes I art.

Will she be a "Part of Your World"?
Probably not but I'll pitch it anyway.

I just wanted to make something that can be used outside of the holiday and I always find transparent objects to be cool and sorta clean feeling..? whatever that means. Anyway I hope you like it! (:

Non-Animated.

Side Note: Yes, I do have transparent files of all of these frames but for demonstration purposes I just put a background so it shows up better.

EDIT: Thank you, Thorn, for reminding me to put a .zip file below so that's now available XD​

Attachments

Last edited:

Thorn

Make it Green
You need to attach the transparent frames in a zip file on this thread!

I love this egg so much omg
(but omg that first-second sentence were my thoughts when I submitted too haha)

Evehist

Sometimes I art.
You need to attach the transparent frames in a zip file on this thread!

I love this egg so much omg
(but omg that first-second sentence were my thoughts when I submitted too haha)
Oh yea, thank you! I almost forgot, I'll get on that now!
Thank you very much! and don't even get me started on the perfection that is your egg <3
:boom:

Thorn

Make it Green
Oh yea, thank you! I almost forgot, I'll get on that now!
Thank you very much! and don't even get me started on the perfection that is your egg <3
:boom:
No problem! Would hate to see this beauty miss out on a technicality!

And you are too sweet! Your egg's transparency was so clever by the way. Glass egg? I don't think I've seen any others like that; I dig it

Crax

So uhm. Perfection runs in your fingertips. Give me your talent. Sell me your talent like Ariel sold her voice. Pls. K. Thanks. Stop being perfect at life. Much love. MUAH.

Thorn

Make it Green
You have no idea how high a pedestal I have put you on, do you? XD XD
LOL Definitely not!! I don't deserve what ever pedestal you have me on right now haha

Your egg is literally so cute and perfect. It's very similar in drawing style to the VMK Snow globe item (that staff have) so it's super game-ready

Evehist

Sometimes I art.
LOL Definitely not!! I don't deserve what ever pedestal you have me on right now haha

Your egg is literally so cute and perfect. It's very similar in drawing style to the VMK Snow globe item (that staff have) so it's super game-ready

Shhh, you deserve every bit of that pedestal! XD Tyvm though, you're too kind (>//u//<)

omg you need to like made like all the princesses of these! oh and especially tinker bell that would be so cute!!
Haha, glass princess globes would be precious <3 Tyvm!