Flash Minigames

What VMK Flash game do you want most?

• The Chronicles of Narnia (Prince Caspian) - Gryphon Attack

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Would LOVE to see Monsters Inc. in game!

A Boo suit would be the cutest!

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I get everyone one wants sparrow cause of all the rare. But us builders want items. The ships were great and trade well. Everyone just wants sparrow I hope you really looking into what is best for the whole game and not just traders. Would love to have a game that gives teleporters, clothing and items for building thanks.

Depends on what the percentage-chance to win things will be.... -cough- Sparrow Suit (I entered probably a few hundred codes, and NONE worked).
I entered over 5000 codes, until one finally worked, Unfortunately I was at work the one morning every code was an accidental winner.

Would Conquer the Sea give out the Pirate Cave room and the 3 pieces of furniture it gave out in the past? :)

I'm not really sure what I'm voting for if the prizes won't be the same. I am guessing most people are voting for games based on the prizes? Well, I guess I'll just vote and look forward to a few surprises. :)

xwing

Shane showed a screenshot last night and it appears they will not hand out codes but instead just add the item to your inventory. To me this way would work so much better and not cause major issues with codes not working or being given out, etc. Shane would be able to explain this in more detail and hopefully I said that right.

Yes, any mini game you play that is on this list will most likely not hand out a code, and will go straight to the inventory.

I have just played 2 of these mini games and WOW did that bring back some memories! I thought there was a mini game that gave out space mountain ride parts? anyone remember that game?