Flash Minigames

What VMK Flash game do you want most?

• The Chronicles of Narnia (Prince Caspian) - Gryphon Attack

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Geggy

I entered over 5000 codes, until one finally worked, Unfortunately I was at work the one morning every code was an accidental winner.

Would Conquer the Sea give out the Pirate Cave room and the 3 pieces of furniture it gave out in the past? :)
See, I'm okay with the odds being a little challenging, but having to enter hundreds (let alone thousands) of codes because the odds are so steep is asinine. I didn't hear about the "accidental winner" morning, though...wow!

I voted for Monsters Inc. because I never got a chance to win those door in VMK...always had to trade for them. :)

Lost

See, I'm okay with the odds being a little challenging, but having to enter hundreds (let alone thousands) of codes because the odds are so steep is asinine. I didn't hear about the "accidental winner" morning, though...wow!

I voted for Monsters Inc. because I never got a chance to win those door in VMK...always had to trade for them. :)
There was a way to get a code like every 30 secs - 1 min for sparrow suit change, I didn't mind the odds when it was that easy to get codes, sadly I never got a suit.

I voted for the sparrow suit game mainly cause I want it but Monsters inc was a close second because I love those doors a lot too :P

- - - Updated - - -

what about the yeti game that there was? (i remember it somehow, lol)
but dead man's chest!
It was like Escaping Everest? or something, you had to download it I think. It was in Feb 2006 so I dont remember it all too well, I played it quite a bit but got pretty lost and confused on it xD

There was a way to get a code like every 30 secs - 1 min for sparrow suit change, I didn't mind the odds when it was that easy to get codes, sadly I never got a suit.

I voted for the sparrow suit game mainly cause I want it but Monsters inc was a close second because I love those doors a lot too :P

- - - Updated - - -

It was like Escaping Everest? or something, you had to download it I think. It was in Feb 2006 so I dont remember it all too well, I played it quite a bit but got pretty lost and confused on it xD
Shhhh! We don't want a fix!

I'll hope that the chances of winning things are very good with any of these (AKA Sparrow suit and Narnia Wardrobe). I'd love to see all of them come back, but I am desperately missing my Sparrow suit, which I only got before through a lucky trade, therefore I voted for that one first.

mark

10 mins late to everything
Guys, I saw someone remember the links for monsters inc maze the pirates ship pieces

(on ovmk, sadly I forgot his name, but I can identify his profile as a male! :D)