Flying in from never land

So it's been a long 2/3 years since I've been around, and it's been a long 2/3 years in my life. A lot has changed, I finished college (I'm now working on my masters degree), I am in a stable relationship and living with my other half, away from home, and my life finally feels like it has settled back in place. I was in a bad mindset many years ago and I'm glad that it's no more. All these changes in my life have made me look at things through a different mindset. I am happy with where I am at now, couldn't be much happier, and I'm enjoying life instead of hating each day. I know you all don't wanna hear about my life ( I wouldn't wanna hear it myself).

So I'm just here to say, I'm happy I can be back in a kingdom full of magic, I come back as Toastie (an account I made in the past for reasons of my own) instead of snow_flake who I used to be. I am working on starting over with friends and having fun and I hope you all are willing to accept me back into the community now that I'm a better person from all that has happened.

So with this, I will end my post (it's quite a long one) and I hope to see you all around the kingdom, both as old friends, and new ones.

Love forever,

Toastie
:wave: