Foods you hate that everyone else seems to love

Ranch on pizza. I like ranch but it doesn't belong on pizza. If it makes the pizza taste better, that means the pizza sucks (same with pineapple). Other than that, actual tomatoes, peas, mushrooms, eggs (I can eat them if it I am eating an omelette with lots of meat, cheese and other toppings), and most sweet foods.

swiss cheese, apples, WATERMELON - I'm sure a lot of you hate me now haha, mozzarella cheese (the breaded sticks), and this one absolutely makes me want to vomit tbh just when i think about it, garlic bread. :vomit2: Oh and barbeque sauce. I have loads more, but these ones make me absolutely sick just thinking of them.

I am not a very picky eater. However, I am very particular about cheese, though. Any cheese that isn't QUALITY CHEESE freaks me out. I am a cheese snob. Pre-shredded cheese is nasty. American cheese is nasty. That orange melty stuff they put on nachos is sickening. I also hate soda and anything canned that is not a fruit or vegetable.

You couldn't pay me a million bucks to eat a vienna sausage.

Katharine

Milk (by itself/drinking it), Yogurt, Ketchup/Tomatoes, Mustard, Relish, Tuna, Olives, Kraft Mac and Cheese, BBQ, Lasagna, Beans, Energy Drinks, Burritos, Celery, Raisins, Popcorn with kernels, Carbonated Water, Anything Spicy