Foods you hate that everyone else seems to love

Grapefruit, passion fruit, cooked tomatoes, spicy peppers, and I hate the combination of chocolate and peanut butter (like in Reese's). Everyone thinks I'm crazy!!

Grapefruit, passion fruit, cooked tomatoes, spicy peppers, and I hate the combination of chocolate and peanut butter (like in Reese's). Everyone thinks I'm crazy!!
Hey, I'm with you on all those things except for i like cooked tomatoes. everything else is :rage::squee::wut:

Matty

knows a thing or two
@Wompzilla @Drich1996 @Matty
its ok. yall are entitled to your wrong opinion :P

@mikaylart @Famous @BTdisney @Purr
pickle lovers..... UNITE
The pickle spear that comes on my plate is always up for grabs. And pickle chips.. just no.. pushed right off the side. Can’t have any of that pickle contamination.

Let’s get rid of mushrooms, olives, and avocados/guacamole while we’re at it.[emoji1365]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let’s get rid of mushrooms, olives, and avocados/guacamole while we’re at it.
Oh my gosh all of those things are AMAZING!!! I LOVE black olives, and avocados/guacamole are just INCREDIBLE!!! And mushrooms are GREAT!!!!

You can have your own opinion, just know it is highly wrong. If anyone else feels the same way, LIKE this post and COMMENT!!! :bbq::cookie:

Matty

knows a thing or two
Oh my gosh all of those things are AMAZING!!! I LOVE black olives, and avocados/guacamole are just INCREDIBLE!!! And mushrooms are GREAT!!!!

You can have your own opinion, just know it is highly wrong. If anyone else feels the same way, LIKE this post and COMMENT!!! :bbq::cookie:
This means war.. ;)