Foods you hate that everyone else seems to love

The pickle spear that comes on my plate is always up for grabs. And pickle chips.. just no.. pushed right off the side. Can’t have any of that pickle contamination.

Let’s get rid of mushrooms, olives, and avocados/guacamole while we’re at it.[emoji1365]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
*grabby hands* gimme gimme!!! I volunteer to take all of your unwanted pickles!!!

Just had guac on my chipotle burrito (yumm!!) but otherwise all mushrooms and olives should be immediately thrown away! Also raw tomatoes!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think olive garden breadsticks are so bland but everybody loves them, also cupcake frosting... the cake is so much better :cloud9:
I love olive garden, but I know what you mean about the breadsticks. For it to have any flavor, you have to get one that's really coated in the garlic butter stuff! LOL

I'm not sure if this is really a food, because ur not suppose to swallow it, but gum. Its just this awkward rubber substance you put in your mouth, that loses its flavor almost immediately. It's like chewing on a piece of a balloon. In terms of food o_o I want it all!