Forum Moderator Applications!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Applications have now closed.
Thank you to all who applied!

As this year moves along, school is coming to a close and we are getting more members by the day, we have decided to hire new forum staff moderators to help us here on the MyVMK Forums.

You can fill out the form and apply here:[removed]

Please note that the application process will close on Sunday 13th April at 10pm EST [Closed early at 5.45 EST]. We hope to notify you as soon as possible after this with the chosen staff members.

Please take this application seriously - do not apply if you are not truly interested in helping out the community. Keep in mind that a moderator position is a huge responsibility and we are looking for mature players. Thank you!

We look forward to hearing from you, good luck!
MyVMK Staff :)

Antique

The Canadian
Yay!

Submitted my application! Glad to see more and more people becoming a part of the MyVMK community. I love to help people out including the staff at doing what they do (:

Indeed best of luck to all applicants :halcyon:

Last edited:

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Been waiting for this day since I came back from Disney World back in October after missing the last time we could send in apps. I really hope I get this.

Good luck everyone and may the odds be ever in your favor and may the force be with you! I applied and hopefully I get considered! :)

I applied!
Hopefully, the moderator position is available for me. Did not get either tester or Host position though. :-/

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
I applied! Hopefully this turns out better than my latest job applications... :-)

Good luck to whoever applies. I won't apply this time around because I'm already a secret admin..

Status
Not open for further replies.