Fractured Fairy Tale - Frozen

I've written quite a few stories and poems, but I thought I'd share the Disney themed one I wrote before Christmas break XD I also have one I based off my VMK Character, I will post that one another time :)
Also, for extra credit, I did a few graphics, editing parts of the movie anyways, and also wrote a short parody of the song Let it Go :) -keep in mind i'm not the best at writing, so this may be really cheesy-
Fractured Fairy-Tale: Frozen

Once upon a time, there was a princess named Elsa who possessed magical ice powers which only she knew about. Her parents believed that if the kingdom found out, they would want her banished from the kingdom because she was not like the rest of them. So her parents locked her up in her room for years and years. One day, her parents decided to track down an urn that held Elsa’s aunt, the Snow Queen. This very special urn had trapped the Snow Queen many years ago with its immense power, but on their journey, Elsa’s parents perished at sea.

Elsa was next in line for the throne in the kingdom of Arendelle. Elsa, knowing the wretchedness of Prince Hans, had to do what’s best for the kingdom, so she prepared for the coronation that evening. This was the first time she had seen Anna since the ice-to-face incident, where Elsa had then been locked up to protect her from hurting someone.

Elsa and Anna had spent all morning preparing for this magical event, and before they knew it, Elsa had been crowned Queen of Arendelle. The tone of the night quickly changed when Anna and Elsa got into a blistering argument. Anna, trying to calm Elsa down, rips off Elsa’s gloves. Unable to control her powers with her rising temper, Elsa loses her ability to keep her magic under wraps. The room grows cold and snow flurries spin around the ballroom. Guests began to gasp and look for the cause of this growing winter wonderland. Ice stalagmites spring from the floors preventing guests from fleeing the scene. Elsa, embarrassed and scared, runs for the door, leaving a trail of ice in her wake.

Wanting to escape the kingdom and get away from her judging subjects, Elsa ventures up the side of a mountain where she stumbles upon a strange tunnel with a bright glowing light. According to magical folklore, this tunnel possessed an orb that had tremendous powers. It contained the magical abilities of many wizards and witches from the past, but it was unpredictable and wild. If a magical being so much as touches the orb, they could have their powers taken away, their powers might get stronger, or worse, they could be inverted. Elsa, desperate to rid herself of the powers that have controlled her since the day she was born, reaches out her hand, and without thinking, touches the orb. Suddenly, the room turns dark as the orb got colder and colder. Elsa was sure her powers were being ripped from her soul when all of a sudden the orb began glowing a burnt orange and the orb began burning her skin. Desperately she tries to rip her hand away, but it is too late. The cool tones of her clothes melt into burning colors of red and orange and her bright white hair singes to a dark ash brown. The wind gently whispers her newfound name to her, “Sadie.” Sadie, feeling a new sense of power, exits the tunnel and begins to sing.

[Let it Burn]

While Sadie was singing, she mindlessly created 3 molten lava snowmen. Happy with her work, she wanted to see what else she could create. She continued on to build a flaming bridge, and with the sweep of her fire-laden hands, a blazing castle of fire was constructed on the face of the mountain. Meanwhile, Sadie’s magical molten men come to life, and find their way down to Arendelle. Strolling through the streets, the merry molten men were determined to spread their cheer. “Hi we’re Olaf and we like warm hugs!” Sadly, as they closed in on each townsperson, everyone the Olafs had hugged immediately turned to ash. Word about these three terrors spread quickly, and everyone was in fear.

When word got to Kristoff, he knew he had to act swiftly in order to save himself and his now melted ice business. He quickly informed Prince Hans about the situation and they took action. They sent men to deal with the molten lava Olafs, but each soldier had been turned to ash. Both Hans and Kristoff realized that if they wanted to stop them, they needed to take out the source of the problem.

Hans and Kristoff scaled the mountain to the billowing fire-walled castle, crossed the bridge of flames, and entered the structure. As they continued up the stairs, Kristoff quietly took out the urn which had held the Snow Queen which he picked up on a trip to the Southern Isles. The legend states that only one magical being can be held in at a time, unless another being has the opposite of the other’s power, then it can hold both. They entered the room where Sadie stood looking out over the now dried bay with a deep red sky directly above.

“You don’t think I didn’t see you on your way to the door?” Sadie said, “at least have the courtesy to knock before entering someone’s home.”

“You know why we’re here Sadie.” Kristoff stated.

“It’s for the good of the kingdom… And your sister.” Hans remarked.

“I am away from everyone, you are all safe from me.” Sadie said nervously.

“Actually… The whole kingdom is dried up, and there are three snowmen made of lava terrorizing the town. So unless that’s safe to you, there is only one way to stop the drought.” Kristoff said with caution.

“And what is that ‘way?’” Sadie said.

“The same magical artifact that stopped your aunt’s blizzard!” Hans said smirking.

Kristoff quickly whipped out the urn from under his jacket, and opened the top. A special water with magical properties dripped out and began to engulf Sadie. She then turned to a gray dust which was absorbed back into the urn. Kristoff closed the cap. The castle began to crumble, and Kristoff and Hans had escaped. The kingdom of Arendelle had returned to its original state, leaving no trace of Sadie ever being present.

“We now have the kingdom all to ourselves Kristoff,” Hans laughed.

“With Anna locked up, you are now King Hans of Arendelle. How does it feel?” Kristoff joked.

“Now we must go inform the people that we have trapped the monster and everyone is safe from harm!” Hans said excitedly.

Life in Arendelle had become a dictatorship, with a leader hungry for power. The people progressively left due to unsuitable conditions such as a corrupt government, and horrible color choices for the castle’s placement such as blue, white and yellow covering the kingdom.

Let it Go Parody (Let it Burn)
Let it Burn

The coals burn bright in heck(changed in case not allowed) tonight,

Not a living soul… to be seen,

A kingdom of fire and burning,

And it looks like I’m the queen,

The cinders smolder like this wildfire inside,

Couldn’t keep it in, Hades knows I tried.

Don’t let them out Don’t let them near,

It’s all these demons that I fear,

Could it be wrong? How could it be?

I’m free!

Let it burn, let it burn,

Yeah for this my heart did yearn,

Let it burn, let it burn,

It’s finally my turn

Here I stand,

In the light of flame,

Let the inferno rage on….

Ice powers were always pretty lame...