Free stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowPanda

I'll do Pocahontas outfit for 12K and a lilac hoodie and bunny slippers? :)
Sounds good let me know when you wanna trade I’m at work right now can be on at 9:30 central time if that’s not too late if so we can trade when I get up tomorrow[DOUBLEPOST=1525913862][/DOUBLEPOST]
i'll take it. lmk when ur free to meet and also when u get a value for the hoodie (=
Hey I thought I had an extra hoodie but I don’t :/ so do you still just want to trade for jasmine purple outfit?

megansthecat

Sounds good let me know when you wanna trade I’m at work right now can be on at 9:30 central time if that’s not too late if so we can trade when I get up tomorrow[DOUBLEPOST=1525913862][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I thought I had an extra hoodie but I don’t :/ so do you still just want to trade for jasmine purple outfit?
I can be on tomorrow around 9:30 central. I don't need the hoodie after all, can I have pocahontas and one slipper each instead? :)

brownie

i do

Jenni

How much would you want for the ears? (each color) And the slippers and lilac hoodie.
LOL basically everything you would give for free, I want hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.