Fresh meat here :P

sarahslamee

</3 SAD GIRL </3
Hey everyone! My name's Sarah and the last time I played VMK was the day it closed in 2008. So happy it was rewritten and I'm hoping to relive some of the fun and the memories the original brought me.

I'm looking for some friends to play games with and just hang out so if anyone wants to get to know me drop a comment below <3

Little bit about me ~ I'm 23, I'm an artist and I'm a giant movie and music buff (I still buy dvds does that make me crazy). I love satire and self deprecation is my personal brand. xP

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Hey everyone! My name's Sarah and the last time I played VMK was the day it closed in 2008. So happy it was rewritten and I'm hoping to relive some of the fun and the memories the original brought me.

I'm looking for some friends to play games with and just hang out so if anyone wants to get to know me drop a comment below <3

Little bit about me ~ I'm 23, I'm an artist and I'm a giant movie and music buff (I still buy dvds does that make me crazy). I love satire and self deprecation is my personal brand. xP
Glad to have ya here :hearts:

Welcome! You'll love it here- it's tons of fun. :) If you have any questions feel free to ask me or find me in the game! And the thread that harleyquinn posted is super helpful for everyone, not just new people! ;)