Friendly Pirates Players Finder

iTony

Ohana means family.
@Dug:
Feel free to create a new thread that is specifically used for finding fellow pirate players (for friendly or non friendly games).
This thread is for the sole purpose of finding others "Friendly Pirates" in the Pirates of the Caribbean Mini-Game. In this thread, we hope to find friendly players that helps each other to get keys.

We do not allow the use of clones either.

Until then, Happy Key Hunting!

GuardGirl

Ace is the name, room recreation is the game.
Ace too<3

sorry didnt see your thread. i was making mine when yours was posted.
the ones on mine are more of a "player log" if you would like to combine them. if not thats okay too <3

Last edited:

GuardGirl

Ace is the name, room recreation is the game.
THIS POST IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO FIND OTHER TEAM MATES TO PLAY A FRIENDLY PIRATES GAME WITH.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE PUT ON OR ADD TO/CHANGE SOMETHING ON THIS LIST, PM ME AND I WILL GLADLY FIX IT.

KEY
Forums name= FN
In game name= IGN
Location= L

FN: GuardGirl
IGN: AceHauntedPirate
L: West Lobby

FN: Best_Blonde
IGN: Best_blonde

FN: CandyCars
IGN: CandyCars

FN: Thorn
IGN: Thorn

FN: Alice
IGN: ???
L: ???

FN: Angie
IGN: Angie

FN: Queen_Amidala
IGN: queen_amidala

FN: MinnieMagic
IGN: ???

FN: PirateCannon
IGN: PirateCannon

FN: PuffTheMagicDragon
IGN: PuffTheMagicDragon

FN: disneydreamin
IGN: disneydreamin

FN: Magster
IGN: Magster

FN: Tohrukun
IGN: Tohrukun

FN: Stargirll
IGN: Stargirll

FN: Baka
IGN: Baka

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR YOUR OPINION ON FARMING, CHEATING, RULES, OR WHY THIS STYLE OF PLAY SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT BE LEGAL.

YOU CAN POST ABOUT THESE THINGS UNDER THE DEBATE SECTION BY GOING TO YOUR PROFILE TAB AND SELECTING "JOIN USER GROUPS"

THANK YOU, AND HAPPY GAMING! :D

PudgeTheFish

There is currently a thread like this one that was created earlier today.

Scrooge

Moderator McDuck
Forums Moderator
Ah yes, Pudge is correct. please limit this to one thread. @GuardGirl & @iTony if you would like to combine threads/ideas please let me know and I'll be happy to help. For now I have to close one, and since this is the newest it is elected for now.

-Scrooge

I was looking for some players a few minutes ago, but no one was around. :/ Let me know if you guys need a player!
I'm on now looking for friendly players. I haven't had a chance to try this yet and i'm also on my laptop so i wont be any good at all.