Frozen 2 dresses

I would love to see Elsa's beautiful white dress with the cape that she wears at the end of the movie, as well as Anna's orange/black dress with the purple cape on VMK. Also, the purple dress Elsa wears at the start of the movie and Anna's black dress would be pretty to see! And their pajamas, Anna's cream/gold dress, Anna's coronation dress, Hans' outfit, Duke of Weselton outfit, and Olaf and Kristoff's coronation outfits! Just some ideas, @Staff!

Last edited:

Exi

Can I throw in their pajamas, Anna's kind of cream/gold dress, and Anna's coronation dress, and Olaf and Kristoff's coronation outfits as well? Because I'd love to see all of these!

-Exi

Can I throw in their pajamas, Anna's kind of cream/gold dress, and Anna's coronation dress, and Olaf and Kristoff's coronation outfits as well? Because I'd love to see all of these!

-Exi
These are all great ideas!! @Staff, I think we'd all like a Frozen month!!

Ilovecats

I would love to see Elsa's beautiful white dress with the cape that she wears at the end of the movie, as well as Anna's orange/black dress with the purple cape on VMK. Also, the purple dress Elsa wears at the start of the movie and Anna's black dress would be pretty to see! And their pajamas, Anna's cream/gold dress, Anna's coronation dress, Hans' outfit, Duke of Weselton outfit, and Olaf and Kristoff's coronation outfits! Just some ideas, @Staff!
I would pay a lot of credits for that white dress.. most beautiful disney dress there is..
I'm all for it !!!