Furniture for Building

GA_Alice

MyVMK Designer
Hello everyone!

I love to build rooms and I love seeing what everyone else makes! The creativity is so much fun. That's why I want to hear from all of you about furniture! If you've ever been building a room and thought "wow I wish x item existed" then post that idea below! We love hearing from you guys and getting items into the game that can be used for multiple purposes. Please share ideas on furniture that is useful for building in this thread below.
If you have any other questions, comments, ideas, etc, feel free to post a thread or send me a message. We love hearing from you guys <3

Have a wonderful day,
~Alice

Squiggle

Bookcase, exterior and interior windows so we can make buildings easier.
a 1x1 tall waterfall item so we can stop using tele's,
Space stuff in general sometimes star wars isn't the look your going for.
dark ride carts turned into furniture, they already exist why not let us use them.
Star Command furniture we have little green men hats but not furniture (also can i have that claw its sexy)
more rocks, ponds, little boats,
Finally and I know this is asking for a lot but another item set like ALR or PPR added to the shop menu Pandora was amazing, but nobody can use those pretty items anymore because they are not in high quantities

Last edited:

riddleguy

I would like to see some new perm available furni added,not everything has to be limited time releases. we could also use some beds.
I think pinnochio would be a good perm set! or mickey/pooh themes would also be good choices.

and maybe some nicer perm sets but make them a bit more expensive then the others like you could make a cinderella set and maybe the chairs cost 1000 credits and a table costs 5000 credits.

I personally would like to see more tropical furniture items. Maybe a nice sky flat...
And maybe have some seasonal sets that are available seasonally and go away when the season changes, However the set would return the following summer,winter,fall etc. A tropical set would be great for summer!

Last edited:
All of these ideas are awesome! I want to build now. I would like to see more plants. There are some for Alice but I think some from other movies would be awesome, like the seasonal idea above. Sometimes I'm going for a theme of a room and can't find the right plants to decorate with.

I second the more carpets! Patterned ones, maybe a nice shag rug in different colors?

I would also make good use of some wall flats with a more sunny feel, maybe from movies like The Lion King or Finding Nemo? Brighter type stuff instead of the dark ones.

If we could have the option to turn the room music off through the game that would be cool. I hate the effects of the dark ride room sometimes. If i could toggle it on and off I could make sure the theme/feel of my room wasn't affected by the sounds of electricity and mechanical terror!!
I'm gonna add a disclaimer here in case any of this already exists. :)

-Furniture from the Disney resort hotels (ex: wall flats, signs, beds, building flats)
-Street Carpets
-I love the idea of more flats and carpets like everyone is talking about above
-Monorail ride pieces
-More character plushies (ex: eeyore woody, buzz, chip & dale, simba, nala)
-World Showcase items (ex: eiffel tower, mesoamerican pyramid in mexico, bell tower in Italy)
-More windows other than the ppr ones we have in the shop
-Boats ..maybe like the ones used for transportation in Disney World
-Indiana Jones rolling ball and golden idol lol

-Star Wars at-ats
-Pluto's dog house

I feel like I could go on forever. I'll probably add more later.

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
I say certainly more rocks in different sizes!! Preferably round/smooth and pebble like rocks in light grey-ish coloring! Something NOT like the spikey PPR rocks but more smooth. Also, more small bushes with flowers on them.. preferably with bright blue or light pink flowers. We have a rose bush item (see link below) but I would love something similar to that in more color options and sizes. Also, maybe white picket fences? I even second the person that said more rugs! I really would like the option to make the original game water rugs (see link below) into magic swimming carpets too and to able to swim in them. More home-like rugs (Like the shag rugs suggested earlier in thread). "Lava" rugs would be neat as well and great for building! Perhaps those could be swim-able as well, cause who wouldn't want to swim in lava!? Hehe! ;)

Rose Bush: https://imgur.com/zr9aZ3K
Original Game Water Rugs: https://imgur.com/ExAnLUl

Impossible

I say certainly more rocks in different sizes!! Preferably round/smooth and pebble like rocks in light grey-ish coloring! Something NOT like the spikey PPR rocks but more smooth. Also, more small bushes with flowers on them.. preferably with bright blue or light pink flowers. We have a rose bush item (see link below) but I would love something similar to that in more color options and sizes. Also, maybe white picket fences? I even second the person that said more rugs! I really would like the option to make the original game water rugs (see link below) into magic swimming carpets too and to able to swim in them. More home-like rugs (Like the shag rugs suggested earlier in thread). "Lava" rugs would be neat as well and great for building! Perhaps those could be swim-able as well, cause who wouldn't want to swim in lava!? Hehe! ;)

Rose Bush: https://imgur.com/zr9aZ3K
Original Game Water Rugs: https://imgur.com/ExAnLUl
And so the potato thread began.

Europhyra

-More color variation in the pixel furniture, possibly add a color scale so you can adjust color as needed (with numbers, not a slider so 0 will be white and 100 will be black or whatever lol).
-More commonplace items like beds, side tables, kitchen appliances, kitchen counters, stoves, house windows, couches (DESPERATELY need more couches), dinner tables, etc.
-I just thought it'd be a funny idea to have large posters of princes/princesses as though they're heart throbes and people can hang them up in their room like they're 12 years old with a boy band poster. This would help bring back popularity to posters

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I wish we had windows the size of the flaming windows made out of nice wood or decorative cement. Gargoyles. Arches that you can go through but also build on top of. That might not even be possible. Nice benches. More fountains. I love the last host fountain but it was not in the game long enough. So not many out there. Great for rooms. Slanted Roofs many different types. Cobblestone flooring. Rocks built like the Everest Teleporters would be cool. More bridges. Nicer doors like draw bridge type. Or Castle wide doors. Would love to be able to dress mannequins.