FURNITURE GLITCH - PLS FIX FOR RIDE COMP

Squiggle

So I did some testing and I think you need to place the item you want on the bottom first and then items going on top of that in order from oldest to newest placed because the newest item always goes on top in order

So the letter A was placed first and will end up on the bottom, the letter C was placed last and will end up on top after reentering.

after you reenter the room it looks like this,

I did this one more time with more blocks to really exaggerate the problem
Same as before A was placed first and D Last (newest)

after reentering the room

Amy the way config works currently is very weird when your building because you arn't thinking of item order when your building, only to reenter and see nearly an entire room destroyed by a clock.

Last edited:

Luminosity

It's working now for me :)

Edit: Nvm- only the items I placed last night are working. New items are back to not working..

Can we postpone the ride comp until this is fixed? It's hard to judge if a room will look how you want it to when everything keeps falling down after it's placed..

Last edited:

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
What I found was once the items glitched I kept loading them back and they would do it again. So I would keep them out and replace them with new items. That normally solved the glitch. I understand you may not have extra items to do this. However, for the anniversary rooms you can do this. That is the only way I got the room to work and that was very tough go.