Gallery Updates Over The Months

Just a thread made to show all of the updates that have happened over the past months since March 2015 in the VMK Gallery, as well as the month theme. :)

gallery2.png

monththeme4.png

monththeme8.png
gallery8.png

Click here for 2016's post, or you can find it on page 2. Be sure to check it out! :D

Click here for 2017's post, or you can find it on page 3. :)

Last edited:

PrettyBlissfulSky

Stitch Enthusiast
Great idea Hopper! It'll be a good way to reference back or for new members just joining who wanna see previous stuff!

lol, considering the situation, if anyone is able to get a screenshot of the gallery for January (not sure if it has been updated yet) and post it on this thread, I will be very satisfied :D

lol, considering the situation, if anyone is able to get a screenshot of the gallery for January (not sure if it has been updated yet) and post it on this thread, I will be very satisfied :D
It's not updated yet for January, but when it is I'll try and remember to post it on your thread c:

Maybe it's mini games and rides month O-o

Since it has Space Mountain (Tomorrowland), Alice, Tron, and a treasure chest (?) I'm thinking it could be rides/games month with the pirate and tron games that they had all over and tomorrowland arcade games <3 with hopefully the prizes.