Gallery Updates Over The Months

and yet, almost everything that in the old vmk haven't been out in myvmk..so kinda this doesn't make since to re-l the stuffs there already been out and their don't put out the stuffs that they missing... (i know this kinda mean but...) you know this 100% true

Neda

and yet, almost everything that in the old vmk haven't been out in myvmk..so kinda this doesn't make since to re-l the stuffs there already been out and their don't put out the stuffs that they missing... (i know this kinda mean but...) you know this 100% true
Well I thought that that's what this month is for? To release some of the old VMK stuff that has yet to be released in MyVMK? So everything that is old(old vmk stuff) is new again! right? lol

Not what I was guessing at all! Haha! But I'm glad since it looks like a lot of good things coming out (especially the teleporters, woot woot)!

Well I thought that that's what this month is for? To release some of the old VMK stuff that has yet to be released in MyVMK? So everything that is old(old vmk stuff) is new again! right? lol
I mean was, the old stuffs that never been on myvmk but as right now it seem that they don't really cure about that. Like quest machine never been on myvmk... So I'm guessing I'm saying is. Can they fixed the old stuffs/mini games that never on myvmk before there think of re-leases same old stuff that have been on myvmk?

Nokuto

I see they're finally putting in the HSM stuff...

I'm confused, like sports? March Madness is a thing and all(right?) but even then I don't see a basketball so idk. Okay, I know HSM links to the basketball thing, but still! lol I guess we'll see.

This is the post for 2016's galleries! :D Btw, the amount of pictures available on a single post is limited, so some of these images are in the form of links :)
monththeme11.png
gallery11.png

monththeme12.png

monththeme14.png

monththeme15.png
gallery15.png

monththeme16.png

monththeme17.png
gallery17.png

Last edited: