Game Over for GB...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamingboi

Before anyone says this... and I know many of ppl think this... I AM NOT LEAVING BECAUSE OF THE RAFFLE incident. It was the aftermath of the raffle incident that made me realize I don't wanna be here anymore. On top of that, one of my best friends is leaving as well, so might as well go down together. I was told and saw ppl were just laughing and mocking at my unfortunate event, and frankly, I expected better from certain people. I'm not gonna name names because I'd never throw anyone under the bus. That's just not who I am. Anyways, if any of yall were simply joking, I don't find anything regarding last night's event funny at all... I was really annoyed and yeah I made that obvious, but getting stuff pointed out that I clearly didn't need to hear was just obnoxious and idc how chill I was with you, that just rubbed me the wrong way. Helped me get an idea of how bad this community can really be... I've put up with several of vmk, but honestly its more of a hassle than a pleasure now, so It's just best if I move on... I may pop in from time to time, but I'm not gonna be making my daily appearance that many of you are accustomed to. I've tried several times to leave, and the only times I didn't were because my friends wanted me to stay, but after last night, I found out that some of those "friends" weren't who I thought they were. For those who actually are real with me, I love u guys and you already know imma keep in touch with yall, but for the rest of yall, guess this is it for gb. Had some good times on here, won't lie. I'll end off with my favorite quote: Gamingboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Christa

probably sleeping
I'm really sorry that you feel this way. Just being here for a little over a week and I'm already feeling the sting of cliques and people talking about other people. I saw the comments people were saying about you and I wish you the best in wherever you decide to go.

Was not a part of the raffle so I have no idea what really went down, but i just wanted to wish you good luck in whatever you do! You have been one of the nicest people on this game and it's a shame you have to leave like this. You will be missed!
:clover:

gravebound

not actually a grave
i have no idea what happened because i couldn't care any less about the raffle, but i am so sorry for whatever happened. i love you, man. i don't want you to go but you need to do what's best for you. don't ever get out of touch dude

Peak

can i have your stuff lol :-)
JK sad to see you go now question will always know im talking to him when i say justin ;( be safe in da real world.. i hear its spooky

Gamingboi

can i have your stuff lol :-)
JK sad to see you go now question will always know im talking to him when i say justin ;( be safe in da real world.. i hear its spooky
bye peak[DOUBLEPOST=1475076652][/DOUBLEPOST]
What happened in thr aftermath of the raffle? Im not sure why people kept bringing up your name for you "not winning" because tonns of us didnt win
I sold elegance her winning ticket, and ppl were mocking and laughing at my misfortune, some being my so called "friends"

Yea I agree you shouldn't let people get you down like that. I know some can be harsh with their comments but you gotta let it be bygones. Sad to see a great person like you leave under such circumstances as we all know you are a good dude. I hope to see you around man take care!

hotcorndog

Dang I'm sorry man... it really makes no sense why you would get mocked over this. I'm sorry that the community is taking you away from the game when it should be making you want to stay. You'll be missed. Hope you come back some day :)

Gamingboi

Yea I agree you shouldn't let people get you down like that. I know some can be harsh with their comments but you gotta let it be bygones. Sad to see a great person like you leave under such circumstances as we all know you are a good dude. I hope to see you around man take care!
thx bud, maybe one day ill come around again, you were a homie :)[DOUBLEPOST=1475076966][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dang I'm sorry man... it really makes no sense why you would get mocked over this. I'm sorry that the community is taking you away from the game when it should be making you want to stay. You'll be missed. Hope you come back some day :)
thx, i hope so too :)

Omg! Screw what other people have to say!

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to be there and defend you. You're one of my best friends on this game. I hate seeing you leave and really wish you wouldn't...

Baby come back! You can blame it all on me!

</3

I am so sorry this happened. I have enjoyed knowing you for even this short time. Hopefully, you and your friend (whom I am also very sorry to see leave), will catch your collective breaths and return. You have been so very kind to me and I appreciate it very much. Best of luck and hope to see you again.

Gamingboi

I am so sorry this happened. I have enjoyed knowing you for even this short time. Hopefully, you and your friend (whom I am also very sorry to see leave), will catch your collective breaths and return. You have been so very kind to me and I appreciate it very much. Best of luck and hope to see you again.
ty, yeah ik it was only a short time, but u were very nice and hopefully one day I do come back :)

I'm one whose sorry to see you go game, it didn't really register with me last night the little bit I did see after that ticket was drawn as my brain was concentrating on other things, so it's only reading what you've said here that the lightbulb goes on...I'm sorry, and more sorry that anyone takes a sort of evil glee in any preceived misfortune of others, esp when it's people you think or friends. Very hurtful and I can totally understand why you feel the need to step away. I don't recall doing any LOL'ing but if I did toss one out I do sincerely say I'm sorry. ((hugs))

Butterfly effect! If you hadnt sold her that ticket maybe the future would have been different and the number wouldnt have been drawn. Dont be so down about it. everyone laughing at you didnt win either and are probably just salty themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.