Game Over for GB...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry I wasn't there for you justin. I didn't know what was going on and all the time I see people quit over this kind of stuff so I brushed it off and kinda poked fun, obviously not as bad as your so-called "friends" nor did I know anything about what you had done but my ignorance got the best of me. I will miss you even though I rarely play. Weeks ago I only got on for you, or CJay because you guys were the best and had supported me through a very terrible time. I wish I could have done the same (well I kinda did?). You can always hit me up on kik okay? Don't be a stranger! :rose: @Gamingboi

honeeeypie

Ok im going to rant.......;
FIRST OF ALL, you did not deserve to be mocked by others who also LOST. Many people on this game have a lot to say when they are nothing better. This game is supposed to be something enjoyable and lets be honest I can name quite a few people on here that are just miserable with their lives and have to put others down. Id also like to say for anyone that knows Justin as well as I do, he is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. But because you are so jealous and caught up in yourselves you would not be able to see a genuine person when you saw one. NEXT, saying "20k to boot justin", HOW PATHETIC ARE YOU. I really dont care about ANYONES opinions but, some people are more sensitive then others. Realize what people may be going through in real life, come on a game to relieve stress, and you BULLIES continue to add onto the stress. Justin is an amazing friend, fellow future-nurse, and has a great heart, you would have been LUCKY to even know him. Dont let people get you down sweetie, there GARBAGE. Love alwaysssssssssss ; Honeeeypie. :*

Last edited:

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
@Gamingboi I am soooo sorry that I am just now seeing this thread! I loved getting to know you and am so sorry to hear you want to leave because some people were not treating you like a real friend should! Some people just don't understand that to be a TRUE friend you have to ACT like one. This includes.. being friendly and kind, being selfless, forgiving, showing concern for the other person's feelings, esteeming the other person better than yourself and even saying sorry if you hurt their feelings. If at any time somebody does not act this way toward you.. in that very moment they are not being a real friend. Not that you don't already know these things but sadly many don't. Anyways, with all that being said.. I hate goodbyes and am sad to see you go. I wish only the best for you and maybe sometime soon I will see you again on the game. -hugs hugs- :blue:

Annabelle

Hey, so I didn't really interact much with you, but I've seen you around in game, I'm sorry that people can be rather rude and cruel.
It just happens sometimes unfortunately..
Good luck to you in whatever you decide in the future!
Hopefully you can find another gaming community that works for you!
-Annabelle

Status
Not open for further replies.