Game screen is too small (Windows 8.1)

Thanks and I'm glad to know it's not just me... Yes, Chrome recently updated a couple days ago, so I'm thinking it might have something to do with that. I'll see if I can downgrade versions and I'll let you know if it works.
Ooh thanks! Id prefer to still be logged in using chrome, so that'd be awesome!

Amy

Head Administrator
You're not the only ones who had that issue, but the game wasn't updated. Increase the windows font size to 150% and use the original VMKPal in the way I said to in my thread about it. I don't know if MyVMKPal will work though.

Jasmine

Ooh thanks! Id prefer to still be logged in using chrome, so that'd be awesome!
I tried everything I could... I give up. The version was supposed to fix an Adobe Flash vulnerability, but it ended up causing both Flash and Shockwave issues for a lot of people. At least it's been reported... (You might want to report the issue as well.) Maybe they'll end up fixing it... hopefully.
You're not the only ones who had that issue, but the game wasn't updated. Increase the windows font size to 150% and use the original VMKPal in the way I said to in my thread about it. I don't know if MyVMKPal will work though.
Thanks. MyVMKPal works. Whenever the new client is out, no one should have any screen size related issues, correct?[DOUBLEPOST=1410751167][/DOUBLEPOST]@Everest, I never did get it to work in Chrome, but it's full sized in Safari for windows.

Last edited:

Jasmine

I've had the same problem for months. I have a lenovo ultrabook laptop. I hope the problem gets fixed soon.
Download Safari for Windows and it'll be full size. :)