Game stops loading 3/4 way in?

Pinkie_Poof

Hello,
I have tried getting on with MyVMKPal and Firefox, and it is not loading all of the way. It will stay stuck at about 3/4 way with the green loading bar, and then the bar goes away completely and is just stuck there. My internet speed is 123.4 Mbps which I believe is pretty fast? The Game Status links say the game is online, so I'm not sure what is going on.

Any advice?

Attachments

I've been having this issue lately too! While my game was loading I occupied myself with something else and it wasn't until 20 minutes later that I even realized I wasn't in yet lol. I find that if you just let it do it's thing eventually it will log you in, and if the bar is disappearing that is good because that's the next step of the loading process. It may seem like it's freezing up on you, but at least for mine anyway it would eventually log me in, it was just 20000 times slower than normal aha
As far as advice, try to be patient and see if it helps, sometimes restarting my computer helped the issue too. Good luck :)

Pinkie_Poof

I've been having this issue lately too! While my game was loading I occupied myself with something else and it wasn't until 20 minutes later that I even realized I wasn't in yet lol. I find that if you just let it do it's thing eventually it will log you in, and if the bar is disappearing that is good because that's the next step of the loading process. It may seem like it's freezing up on you, but at least for mine anyway it would eventually log me in, it was just 20000 times slower than normal aha
As far as advice, try to be patient and see if it helps, sometimes restarting my computer helped the issue too. Good luck :)
Yeah, I gave up and let it run and then realized I was logged in. But it's super laggy entering rooms and I seem to be floating in rooms instead of walking. Ah well. Thanks Marleigh!