game suggestions

rfsoaring

ThunderCat for life
Hi friends!
I have 2 suggestions that I would love to see!
1. I would love if there was a log for staff massages that pop up in game. Maybe there's already a command for them and I just don't know it. Especially during hide and seek events when event info or clues pop up but you're in the process of changing rooms and you miss the messages it's always a little frustrating.

2. I would love an Under Appreciated Movie Month! Like Muppet Treasure Island and Meet the Robinson's, movies like that! It would be cool for people whose favorite movie isn't always the most popular you know.

My previous suggestions have been displays for clothes and pins and a park attractions month which I still think are baller ideas.

Anyway, just some ideas! Thanks for all you guys do <3

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
A log of staff announcements would be so helpful. I've been on the Alice/Peter Pan dark rides so many times while upon entering a new room staff announcements pop up and I see it for a brief second before it disappears and I can't read what it says. It's actually so annoying. I feel like it would be a good idea if they would go to our messages if we miss them.