GBGR Contest (Godric's Best Guest Room Contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this time, there will be no more entries for this months competition. I will be making the thread for next month's competition soon.
A final good luck to all the participants! Judging of all rooms posted in this thread has now began.

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Judging has finished and the results are in :look: This month’s GBGR Winner goes to “The Enchanted Forest,” constructed by @Novatimo :cheer: His splendid and original idea of using starry carpets under PPR water carpets is what us judges found most intriguing :clap:
Congrats Bae!!!!!:halcyon::halcyon::halcyon::halcyon: @Novatimo

Zelena

Judging has finished and the results are in :look: This month’s GBGR Winner goes to “The Enchanted Forest,” constructed by @Novatimo :cheer: His splendid and original idea of using starry carpets under PPR water carpets is what us judges found most intriguing :clap:
I like that you said what most interesting about the winning room, I like knowing why people win :p

What happened to second place? and i offer 5k for a third place as well.
Sorry I did not see this before. I never said I was going to be announcing second and third place. If I did announce them, then the two rooms wouldn't be allowed to enter the competition again.

Status
Not open for further replies.