Genie's Holiday Wishes 2021 - Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOST_Ariel

HOST and Forums Mermod
Staff member
Forums Moderator
MyVMK Staff

That was one wild ride this past week, huh?
Thank you to all the 118 votes we got for this contest. You guys really showed up and made watching this poll a real show!
After over 74 submissions, a week of staff voting, a change in the top 10, and a week of player voting, we present to you our Top 10 results!

First Place: @xostephh / MoonlightDream

Second Place: @Christa

Third Place: @mccp2

Fourth Place: @Ieah

Fifth Place: @MidnightStar

The bow, sleeves, and skirt bottom glow a ghastly teal, while the Leota opens the third eye to regions beyond with her Eye to Regions Beyond necklace. All standing on soft pumps in the same shade of lavender the dress is clad in!

Sixth Place: @vmkqueen

I got my inspiration from Gypsy from A Bugs Life! I have always hoped to see colored fishnets in the game so I added purple fishnets and a furry colored top! It's a spin-off for what Gypsy looks like in the movie, but I added my own little touches to

Seventh Place: @Jambi

Eighth Place: @Alakazandra

Ninth Place: @Ebeth

It consists of a Rainbow Unicorn Onesie from Inside Out (for the Onesie Hood the Unicorn Horn is attached, and for the Bottom, the tail is attached) and a holdable blue rainbow coffee mug.

Tenth Place: @Lilith

Now as for prizes:
•Grand Prize: Genie will recreate our winners' outfit & they will receive an exclusive first-place pin
•Runner-up: Genie will recreate ONE piece, of her choice, as the contests consolation prize & will receive an exclusive runner-up pin
•Top 10: All players who made it to the top ten (grand prize & runner up included) will receive the grand prize-winning outfit & a top 10 exclusive pin
All players that participated: The runner-up created item as a consolation prize & a pin

We really hope you enjoyed this type of contest. Please feel free to leave us any feedback below or DM any commentary. With the, so far, positive response to this form of contest... Who knows? Maybe @GA_Genie will grant more wishes in the future! But as for now, we'll be busy working on delivering prizes to our winners and participants. When they are ready for distribution, we'll be making a follow-up thread/post regarding it to let everyone know they're done!

Once again, a huge thank you to all our participants and voters! @PROMO_Dante , @GA_Genie , and I can't thank you enough for helping us run a smooth and enjoyable contest. Y'all really surprised us, in the best way <3

Disclaimer: Just as stated in the original contest post, all prizes will be distributed on a future day (we're aiming between November - January realistically, to give Genie ample time to create our winners' items, especially with the holidays coming up.)

HOST_Ariel

HOST and Forums Mermod
Staff member
Forums Moderator
MyVMK Staff

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
If it's okay to share this, mine was the Reuben pajama outfit with the tall carry sandwich for late night snacking. Even though it not make top 10, I really liked how mine turned out. Congrats to all the winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.