• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HOST_Ariel

HOST and Forums Mermod
Staff member
Forums Moderator
MyVMK Staff

Well, you've been waiting for the results and it's about time we deliver.
After over 74 submissions and a week of staff voting, we present to you our top 10 entries!
All entries that followed our submission guidelines will be awarded the consolation prize.

Starting today, Tuesday, October 19th, 2021 guests voting is officially open!

The voting will be open for all guests until Tuesday, October 26th, 2021 at 8:24 AM EST

Rules:
•Vote for your top 3 favorite outfits
•Please remember to judge on originality, creativity, and what you wish to see design in-game. First place will have their full submission made, while second place will have a singular piece of their submission made.
•Polling is anonymous, as are the entries. Do not share your entries until winners are announced. If shared or posted via social platforms or in-game you will be disqualified. (doesn’t matter who shared it if yourself or your friend)
•Campaigning for your entry is NOT permitted. If you are found telling people, on or off the game, to vote for your entry, it will cause your immediate disqualification and a revote with whoever was next in the voting roster.
•You can only vote once. Clone accounts are not permitted for voting and if found, will cause a disqualification for consolation or top ten prizes if found guilty.

Now time for the submissions:

Submission 1

Submission 2

Submission 3

The bow, sleeves, and skirt bottom glow a ghastly teal, while the Leota opens a third eye to regions beyond with her Eye to Regions Beyond necklace. All standing on soft pumps in the same shade of lavender the dress is clad in!

Submission 4

Submission 5

Submission 6

It consists of a Rainbow Unicorn Onesie from Inside Out (for the Onesie Hood the Unicorn Horn is attached, and for the Bottom the tail is attached) and a holdable blue rainbow coffee mug.

Submission 7

Submission 8

I got my inspiration from Gypsy from A Bugs Life! I have always hoped to see colored fishnets in the game so I added purple fish nets and a furry colored top! It's a spin off for what Gypsy looks like in the movie, but I added my own little touches to

Submission 9

Submission 10

Hope you enjoy our Top Ten submissions and vote for whichever you want to see implemented in-game! Good luck to all our contestants!

Disclaimer: Just as stated in the original contest post, all prizes will be distributed on a future date (we're aiming between November - January realistically, to give Genie ample time to create our winners' items, especially with the holidays coming up.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.