Getting a DC Loop on MyVMKPal

Sooo, I haven't logged in for months and by then I had a new computer for awhile now, I didn't have issues back last year with my old computer (Expect for some lag but that isn't to much of the issue now).

So when I came back to play I installed Shockwave Player since I didn't have it installed at all; went to install MyVMKPal it all went well.

But now every-time I log in it shows the loading screen and such; But when it says loading items / rooms it gives me a message saying i been disconnected and i get booted back to the loading screen.

I don't know if this is something to do with my account? Because I went and made another to see if it was an account issue it wasn't so I'm not sure if it's a firewall issue or something?

I can't access the web version since that just gives me a black screen so as chrome..

Its not just you, i've been having this problem too.. with everything that you mentioned.. It sometimes has worked for me by waiting a couple of hours and then trying to log in again.

saturn

this is a huge problem for me as well. i can't log in to myvmk pal - i get stuck on the initial loading page for like 3 minutes and then it tries to load furniture, etc. and it disconnects and loops again. the entire process from logging in to the DC is about 6-10 minutes. there is NO FIX for this for me. even when i log in every 1/10 times, everything is slow to load. bodies don't exist, hats, furnishings, etc. all just loading forever.

i am using windows 10 and a new hp computer. what are you using?

bunny

sippin uwus
lol please send instructions fml

go to your "windows ( C: )" folder & type temp into the search bar, which will then bring you to the temp folder!! from there you can ctrl + a and delete everything in it!! it may not delete some files if you have things open, so you may want to close chrome, etc. i think ccleaner also does this for you when you run it and will also clean up other things that might make your computer a lil slow :halcyon: good luck

CaptainJax

...but you HAVE heard of me.
Edited to add step 1.

Ahoy there, mateys!

I had similar issues using windows. Simba suggested that I try this and it worked for me:

1.) Close all browsers including MyVMKPal

2.) Open a command prompt (start, all programs, accessories, command prompt)

3.) Type "del %TEMP%\*.cct" (without quotes) and hit enter

That seems to clear a shockwave flash cache. I can now login with MyVMKPal.

Help you it may!

Last edited:

Shadowofumbreon

Ahoy there, mateys!

I had similar issues using windows. Simba suggested that I try this and it worked for me:

1.) Open a command prompt (start, all programs, accessories, command prompt)

2.) Type "del %TEMP%\*.cct" (without quotes) and hit enter

Help you it may!
I'll have to remember that one. I made sure to put it in a .bat file for future use! :)

saturn

Ahoy there, mateys!

1.) Open a command prompt (start, all programs, accessories, command prompt)

2.) Type "del %TEMP%\*.cct" (without quotes) and hit enter

Help you it may!
THIS WORKED ILY AND SIMBA rn

Welp, that ccleaner thing seemed to only work once.. now cant get in.. tried plushies suggestion, tried jax/simba's suggestion and i type it exactly as he wrote it and i get ''the system cannot find the path specified''.Honestly getting annoying at this point... still going thru a dc loop.

Shadowofumbreon

@Expect for the cmd command you can just copy it and just right click to paste in the cmd it's easier than typing. Just remember to not to copy the "[DOUBLEPOST=1507940061][/DOUBLEPOST]Also if that doesn't work you can delete temp files in ccleaner as well you have to go into options advance and uncheck only delete files in windows temp folders older than 24 hours.