Getting a DC Loop on MyVMKPal

Well its back to not working again.. idk if it's a problem with my account or something, but i tried everything ccleaner( both steps mentioned), the command prompt( its been telling me now it can't find the path/file specfied because its already in use and or it says sometimes cannot find at all). And Plushies suggestion doesn't work it wont delete the files for some reason.. honestly giving up all hope at this point. I use a Hp Laptop. I've been trying to log on all day.. decided to try to log in 5-10 mins ago and it let me in.. so i'm not sure what the problem is.

Last edited:

Shadowofumbreon

Today I noticed when I use my older laptop I go through an dc loop once and it will log me in, and when I use the cmd command or ccleaner it still does it. On my newer computer I haven't had a dc loop in awhile. I find it strange it seems to loop on my older computer no matter what I do. I'm using windows 10 and myvmkpal when this happens.

It's still not working.. it just sucks because it was working a month/two ago before the update to myvmkpal. I never had any issues before with this laptop before that.. I've sent an email to the staff so hopefully they might have a suggestion..

Shadowofumbreon

you could try the mac client in windows. Just extract it and go to MyVMK Client.app > Contents > Resource > wineprefix > drive_c > winebottler > MyVMK.exe. It works fine in windows since it's made for wine :D