Gianorail's Creations

Gianorail

Disney Enthusiast
Hi! Recently in my freetime I've started to design a few different items/rooms that I'd like to see in game. I'm considering applying to become a designer for the game, but that all depends on my schedule with me starting school in the fall. Most of my projects are far from done but I was just really eager to show everybody what I've been working on and who knows? maybe some of this stuff will end up in the game! If you have any suggestions, or even requests, please feel free to leave some feedback.

Splash Mountain Log Couch
(Status: Done)
upload_2018-7-17_16-27-41.png
Gran Fiesta Tour Screens
(Status: Done)
upload_2018-7-16_14-44-31.png

Spaceship Earth Ride Pieces
(Status: Work in Progress)
upload_2018-7-14_11-41-52.png

Country Bear Jamboree Public Room
upload_2018-7-14_11-42-46.png

1980's Rainbow Spacesuit
upload_2018-7-14_20-13-6.png

Mascot Heads
upload_2018-7-15_12-13-14.png
upload_2018-7-15_13-7-25.png
upload_2018-7-15_18-51-42.png
upload_2018-7-15_19-26-54.png
Again, please feel free to leave any questions, comments or concerns but please keep in mind most of these were just recently started. I will continuously update this thread to share my progress.

Attachments

Last edited:

shel050

Please apply for GA these are awesome!
The mascot heads remind me of toontown lol!

Gianorail

Disney Enthusiast
I LOVE THE GRAN FIESTA TOUR SCREEN. THE TEXTURE IS JUST. SO GOOD WOW. ok sorry for yelling i'm just really hype about all your art.
Hey, it's just as good as yours ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1531770349][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please apply for GA these are awesome!
The mascot heads remind me of toontown lol!
Thank you! And yeah the mascot heads are supposed to be reminiscent of the actual character ones you see in the park as opposed to their actual cartoon appearance bc I feel like it gives them a more distinct look. I want to create a set with the most rare one being the old donald costume from the 80s/90s that was really creepy looking.

Nice stuff :)! I like the archway. My only suggestion would be to add a small darker outline around your items. If you look at a lot of the OG items they have this outline to add contrast.

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
Just strolling through to admire the art.

Very nice!

-Kida