Giving Away One Violet Magic (maybe more)-Only for people who still didn't win one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sweet :D that would be awesome!
Let me know when you want to meet :3[DOUBLEPOST=1460062244][/DOUBLEPOST]@Lilac (doesn't work idk why O_o) and @PhantomAvenger if you don't claim your prize a week from today on April 14th I will give the prize to someone else.

Last edited:
Let me know when you want to meet :3[DOUBLEPOST=1460062244][/DOUBLEPOST]@Lilac (doesn't work idk why O_o) and @PhantomAvenger if you don't claim your prize a week from today on April 14th I will give the prize to someone else.
Okay :) I've just got to find time to get on this weekend xD my best friend's wedding is Sunday so its gonna be a busy few days between it and work.

Okay :) I've just got to find time to get on this weekend xD my best friend's wedding is Sunday so its gonna be a busy few days between it and work.
It's okay you can take you as long as you need. You responded back, so I'm counting it as a claim for you XD

i'll still take mine c: sry i was banned from the forums so i couldn't reply sooner
It's okay. Let me know when you are on.

Status
Not open for further replies.