GLITCH in Ships & Shipwrecks Quest (Deep Diving Pin)?

Hi y'all! I hope things are going well.

I am trying to finish this quest, but on the 7/15, where it asks you to go to Storybookland and find all the Jolly Roger skulls, is preventing me.

The skulls will show up, but only one will allow me to "pick it up". The rest are visible, but unable to be interacted with. I then try to leave and come back, but the skulls have disappeared, and will not reappear. Now, I am completely unable to finish this quest, and therefor unable to do the Driving Quest or the Deep Space Quest, and cannot get to the Deep Space Store. :'(

Any tips/help? Thank y'all for your time!

alyssaxquack

I would suggest leaving the room and re-entering.... but it seems like that didn't work. You can also try re-starting the quest (I know it's a pain though!) or sending a call for help and hopefully a member of staff will be able to respond quickly depending on if someone is available.

missytazz

I'm having the same problem, I have left the room and come back in and they vanish completely. Reload the game and they come back, but the same problem persists .. lets me pick up one and none of the others. Anybody have any ideas on how to fix this glitch?