❦ Goddess's Text Graphics! ❦

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!

Welcome to my Graphics Shop! :hat:
Here you can place an order for a text graphic customized just for you!

These graphics are entirely pro-bono.
Meaning they are free of charge, so you do not have to pay for these.

If you want to order a graphic image, you will fill out the below form(s) and poste them on this thread.

Restrictions:
As silly as this may sound, I do have some restrictions on what I can't or won't do.
-Glitter
-Gifs
-Drawings or Sketches (custom or otherwise)

In the below spoiler are a few examples of my work.
I do custom Mickey/Minnie ear designs as well,
a separate spoiler underneath will feature some pre-made designs for you to view
if you'd like a set of Mickey/Minnie ears to go with your graphic.
It only allows me 20 images, so click this link and then click the spoiler to see more examples:
http://forums.myvmk.com/showpost.php?p=186989&postcount=4

These are the Mickey/Minnie ears.
The ears look different when they're scaled down and placed on a letter in a graphic.
In case you're off-put by their detail at this size.
Frozen themed Ears

Dream Ears

Princess Minnie Hat

Galaxy Ears

Plain Minnie Ears (Red, also available in Pink Polka Dot)

Pastel Bokeh Ears

Teal Bokeh Ears

Silver Glitter Minnie Ears (Pink, also available in Red Polka Dot)

Purple Princess Minnie Ears

Red Polka Dot Minnie Ears

Please fill out the forms below in as much detail as possible.
Notes:
-To choose a custom font go to dafont and then link it in the font section of your form.
-All of the example ears are available for use.
-If you want a pair of ears from VMK to be recreated for you, just put which pair in the Extra Stuff section of the Text form.
-The actual ear part of the ears can be a different color/pattern/texture than the base. If you'd like this customization, specify so in the 'Extra Stuff' section of either of the ears forms.
^Example: Dream Ears^

For clarification, (Y/N), means 'Yes or No'

Form for just Text:
Text:
Font:
Color/Pattern/Gradient:
Outline (Y/N):
Extra stuff:

Form for Text Images:
Fill out the Text form above, and then add this form on to the end if you want text included in the image.

Background IMG/Pattern/Color/Gradient:
Rounded Corners (Y/N):
Extra stuff:

Form for Mickey Ears:
Color/Pattern/Texture:
Extra Stuff:
Do you want the ears to be placed on a letter on the text?:

Form for Minnie Ears:
Bow Color/Pattern/Texture:
Body (base) Color/Pattern/Texture:
*If you don't want a bow, put here what you prefer instead:
Extra Stuff:
Do you want the ears to be placed on a letter on the text?:

If you want Mickey or Minnie ears to go with your text, fill out a text form and a Mickey/Minnie ears form and post them both.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you everyone!
I hope you enjoy my graphics!

Last edited:
I LOVE THESE. Ummm Yeah. Consider this post me reserving a spot. I will edit this in a moment.

I really want pink and green minnie ears. Pink bow with a pink and green body. I'm leaving all creative aspects up to you! Can you put 'Famous' on them too? :halcyon: Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi hi! I'm really interested in getting a signature from you.
I'm actually really confused with the forms, so I guess I'll just say what I want? D:
If you have any further questions about it, just let me know :)
text signature, says: "color guard."
I'd like to have the same font used in the "Happy Easter" example
no pictures or textures inside text
would love to have a transparent text, but have an outline to make the text visible--know what I mean? outline in white, not very thick, but anything that looks nice.
would love to have a flag only on the side of the text, something like this:
inside the flag, I'd love to have a texture of something like this:
Thanks!<3

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
When you post a thread you're limited to 20 images, and between the example texts, the ears, and the texts to separate sections I used up that 20. But here's a few more examples of my work:

Examples of what I mean by Secondary Text:

----------

I LOVE THESE. Ummm Yeah. Consider this post me reserving a spot. I will edit this in a moment.
Haha okay! I gotcha down.

----------

Hi hi! I'm really interested in getting a signature from you.
I'm actually really confused with the forms, so I guess I'll just say what I want? D:
If you have any further questions about it, just let me know :)
text signature, says: "color guard."
I'd like to have the same font used in the "Happy Easter" example
no pictures or textures inside text
would love to have a transparent text, but have an outline to make the text visible--know what I mean? outline in white, not very thick, but anything that looks nice.
would love to have a flag only on the side of the text, something like this:
inside the flag, I'd love to have a texture of something like this:
Thanks!<3
I apologize, I tried to be as specific as possible with the forms.

I get what you mean, and for the text to be a white outline that's transparent inside, you'll need to be able to distinguish between the text and the background of the forum.

Would you like me to add a dropshadow, or would you like a text image with a background?

I apologize, I tried to be as specific as possible with the forms.

I get what you mean, and for the text to be a white outline that's transparent inside, you'll need to be able to distinguish between the text and the background of the forum.

Would you like me to add a dropshadow, or would you like a text image with a background?
I think it was just too specific for me XD haha
Uhm, I guess you can do a color inside the text o:
Can you do something like my current signature, how it goes from darker to lighter, but with colors that match the galaxy inside the flag? Maybe purple or something? :D

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I think it was just too specific for me XD haha
Uhm, I guess you can do a color inside the text o:
Can you do something like my current signature, how it goes from darker to lighter, but with colors that match the galaxy inside the flag? Maybe purple or something? :D
Sure :) It's a gradiant, I can do that. Do you want the flag behind or above the text, and on which side? And do you want that specific galaxy image, or just any galaxy image?

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!

I really want pink and green minnie ears. Pink bow with a pink and green body. I'm leaving all creative aspects up to you! Can you put 'Famous' on them too? :halcyon: Thank you.
Do you want just the ears? And do you want the text overlapping the ears in the background a bit, or completely inside the ears? :)

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Text: PrincessMinnie
Font: I like this font!
And can I have the Princess Minnie hat coming off one of the letters?
Thank you! :)
Sure can! :) do you want the letters to be basic black or a specific color/pattern/texture?

----------

@Famous [MENTION=2326]Remember[/MENTION] - your orders are done. Check your inboxes!

Last edited:
[MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION]
omg i love it sooo much
but what does it look like with the flag on the other side? o:

Hiya! Wanting to make Galaxy Minnie Ears.

For Minnie: Bow
Bow or Crown: Bow
If Bow,
Color: (whatever colors are in space)
Custom Image/Texture: Glitter/Space themed "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars"

Hats: N/A
If you want a hat incorported in to the ears, or placed on the ears.
Example of hat:N/A
Color:N/A
Add-ons:N/A

Body of the ears: Surprise me?
Color: Galaxy/Space themed
Texture/Pattern/IMG: Surprise
Outline (Y/N): N
Custom Outline Texture/Pattern: Want it to say somewhere on the galaxy minnie ears Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the star"

I'm just a confused how to create this form..LOL.