Taking users to the parks Going to the Park Feb 9

Tonsils

So are you still doing this? Orrrrr...
Yes starting to wonder...

Sorry for the late update. The reason for me going to the park was because I was on a business trip in Anaheim so that's why I've been MIA. Everyone's photos have been submitted and I am awaiting approval. I will keep checking and if I don't see any change in approval status by this Thursday, I will send a CFH.[DOUBLEPOST=1551133187][/DOUBLEPOST] I hate to tell you this, but my flight was on the 7th so I missed your post. I will be in Orlando for work at the end of March and I will be going to Disney World. I'll make sure to bring you along this time! Sorry about the inconvenience!

mermaidjewels

Sorry for the late update. The reason for me going to the park was because I was on a business trip in Anaheim so that's why I've been MIA. Everyone's photos have been submitted and I am awaiting approval. I will keep checking and if I don't see any change in approval status by this Thursday, I will send a CFH.
do you think you can pm me my photo to have just in case? I would really like to see how it turned out x

Sorry for the late update. The reason for me going to the park was because I was on a business trip in Anaheim so that's why I've been MIA. Everyone's photos have been submitted and I am awaiting approval. I will keep checking and if I don't see any change in approval status by this Thursday, I will send a CFH.
I would love to see my picture as well, actually. If it's too much trouble though, it's not a big deal :)