Taking users to the parks Going to the park on Friday! 4/5!

Is this OK? I never posted before here so not really sure if I am doing things right. TY for offering to do this for everyone tho. Its very nice of you.
all good! I got ya down![DOUBLEPOST=1554420928][/DOUBLEPOST]BORN IN PARK BADGE TRY-OUTS ARE OVER! SEE IF YOU MADE THE TEAM ;)
1)Kapoho
2)Michigan
3)WinnieTPooh
4)Nayru
5)Guest1138
6)Complexx
7)OffWithHerHat
8)RedditAlien
9)Thughes
10)ExtremeCoolBean
11)thecoolestthing
12)Lilly_Anne
13)Pig
14) emmamarie
15)Boba-Fett
16)dolphinjewel
17)HiyaKen
18)JustForFun
19)Nuka
20)Konzo
21)JuneBliss

CONGRATS! YOUR COACHES ARE @Babby and I. :)

Last edited:

mrc.2013

Loki doesn't know the power of the Tesseract.
thx so much for taking me! now how does this work? do you send it to staff or do you or us post it on forums? and how do we get our badge? (I've never done this before lol)

thx so much for taking me! now how does this work? do you send it to staff or do you or us post it on forums? and how do we get our badge? (I've never done this before lol)
@mrc.2013 you don't have to do anything. :) She will upload the pictures in a private thread, and once the staff approves them you'll notice you have the badge!

id hate to say it but @soccerally202 "You are limited to 5 photos (with 15 avatars max) per month."
unless youre staying until May then my bad
Megumin is going with her and taking pictures of her own...they're each taking 15 users :)

I am uploading them now! Hopefully you'll have it by tomorrow.

id hate to say it but @soccerally202 "You are limited to 5 photos (with 15 avatars max) per month."
unless youre staying until May then my bad
2 of us went, so we are each submitting 5 photos!