Gooby Assassin: The Hyuckening

Christa

probably sleeping
The prizes:
Winner: 80k + the credit pool
Most kills: 10k

Please DM Morgan or Christa on Discord for an invitation to the Discord server. We will be organizing this event in a more controlled environment so that we can delete posts that don't count, and keep up with who is where and who is dead.

Christa: christa#0001
Morgan: morgan#4804

How to play:

The objective of Gooby Assassin is simple. Be the last remaining gooby.
In order to play you must pay 2000 credits (2k) to the credit pool before the game begins. The winner of Gooby Assassin will then receive 50,000 credits plus whatever is in the credit pool. The player with the most kills will receive a 10,000 credit prize. After everyone has signed up you will be privately messaged your target name. Once you kill your target, their target becomes your new target. You will be told your new target once your kill is verified. It is your responsibility to keep yourself updated on the game in the Goob Times discord in the channel “Gooby Assassins”.

Gooby Assassin Rules:
No cheating. You may not be in a locked room, and your character must be killable at all times. You cannot use items, people, glitches, or anything else to block yourself. If you are found cheating you will be warned, and then disqualified if you are caught doing it again.
2. Staff events and staff rooms are the only places that this game will be paused in. Everywhere else is fair game.
3. Rooms that are designed specifically to keep a player from reaching you in a decent time frame (AKA: “maze rooms”) are not allowed.
4. If your screenshot does not match the following criteria it will not count:
• Your character is next to their target. You cannot be one or more pixels apart.
• Your screenshot contains their nametag/lanyard as well as the phrase “Hyuck [NAME]”
• Screenshots are not altered in any way.
• Examples will be posted below.
5. If you are not logging into the game regularly you will be disqualified. You MUST friend me (Christa) in-game in order for me to keep up with who is logging in and who isn’t. If you are not comfortable friending me there are other arrangements we can make.
6. Magic such as dash, violet, and any other magic that gives anyone an advantage are free for all. However, Yzma magic is not allowed because of the name tag disappearing.
7. Periodically there will be “time out” periods where the game will pause for a very short time. Make sure to check the goob channel for these specific announcements. Rules are subject to change if I find anyone using loopholes, unspecified cheats, or anything of the sort.

Killing your target: You must be beside your target, and you must have the phrase “hyuck [NAME]” in your screenshot. These screenshots must be posted in #gooby-kills. Examples can be found below.
https://i.imgur.com/whUN76U.png
https://i.imgur.com/VWp5Hyt.png
https://i.imgur.com/z48975t.png

The start date is tentatively May 1st if we have enough people signed up by then.

Signed up:
Morgan
BlueSorcerer
fix
ChairmanMeow
EpicRose
SweetTea
BunnehPrincess
Ken
SadCatMom
Dazz
Jay