Goodbye Everyone I'm Sorry loves

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebeccaRock

I am in full agreement with @Primmy. When you would walk into the room I was in, usually POTC lobby, I got all excited seeing you. I am crying myself thinking you will not be around. :cry::cry: There are some bad people in the game, and there were in the original VMK, but the tighter controls back then helped to keep it to a minimum. I was getting to know you and excited to because you were so sweet. How do I get my Bitsy fix now?? Bottom line, as much as I might not like it, you HAVE to take care of yourself and if being here is not helping you relax and de-stress, then I fully understand why you feel you need to leave. :hearts:you and will so miss having you around. :hug:

GuardGirl

Ace is the name, room recreation is the game.
thanks for being so good to everyone you met. youre a great person and there arent many people quite like you. im so sorry you have to go. you will be dearly missed<3 please please please be good to yourself. you are so important. we love you. i wish you only the best. see ya real soon.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're gone from the game! I'll miss you so very much, but you have my Skype (I think, if not, I use the same username pretty much everywhere, and you're welcome to add me if you wish.)

I'm glad that you've been caring for yourself. It's always a big step, and I'm glad that you're brave enough to take it. You are wonderful, and I wish you the very best of luck in everything that you go to do!

I was always excited to see you in-game, because you were always so lovely to everyone. I'm sure that it's similar irl, and I hope that you don't lose that facet of yourself through all the negativity of the past year or so. Good is coming to you! Law of opposites: you've been through the bad, and now the good is coming!

Hi everyone.
I'm not sure how to really type this all out. It will be long. I apologzie for that ahead of time.
I was thinking, " I'll just make a video!" but how rude would it be of me to make you turn your stuff off to listen to me rant about how I am leaving.

I have tried to slowly dispense my items among people without giving off the hint I am leaving. I am sorry I did not tell you or lead you to believe you'd see me later. I really am sorry. I am sorry I just kept saying "SEE YOU AROUND!" over and over....

So yes, I am leaving. I will not have control and I will not be back. For the 90% of you that are happy to hear this or could care less, you're welcome. Please throw a party in my favor and pretend to be friends while you drink water from the water dispenser and swim in magic carpets, lol.

ANYWAYS, I will section this off. I think for those who want to read my reasons for everything, it will be easier that way.
If you are not interested, then Thank you for everything. Have a good time here and good life. May everything be well with you!

For those who do care even a little, I will begin.

What's going on? -

For those who have talked to me the last few days in game, you realize I now have a chat filter. This does not bother me. In fact, I asked for it. If you know me, You know i am constantly reported or banned for reasons that usually do not make sense to me, but I deal with it. I have been here for such a short time and have already probably broken records lol.

When I asked Amy for the filter ( I assume it was Amy. It was via email to staff), it was so that I could be better person and be able to watch what I say more. It was so maybe I could enjoy being with all of you and not constantly jump everytime I see a Staff message appear and think, " Oh no. Here we go again."
Even messages like "Event starts in 20 minutes" startled me. It had gotten to that point. I became too anxious just playing the game. I do not think Staff likes me, and I know many people do not like me. When talking to Amy? (staff) through email, they offered a Permaban if I did want it.
At this point in time, I have taken up on the offer.
I have asked specifically to be PERMAbanned and to NOT let me back in no matter if I ask a million times.

Now that that part is over let's move on to the next part.

Why I came to MyVMk-

I did play original vmk, yes. It was my escape because i lived somewhere no one spoke english, really. I was the only one, so leaving school and coming home to a community that i had many friends and was popular, I felt so happy. It was all I had when I was little. Pathetic, I know. But that is why my passion and love became so strong for this game.

For those of you who know my work, it is very stressful even if it does not look like it. For those of you who do not know, here -

Or if you're like " what the??? I'm not clicking this stupid link?!"
Here's a hint -

I am a professional cosplayer. Maybe that seems silly to you, but I deal with hours of running my own community of 19k+. I deal with responding to messages, scheduling events, networking, hours of sewing, designing, stressing over travel, dealing with management,Selling prints and other items via Shop and dealing with shipping, and much more, as well as keeping my composure and smiling though all of it.

I am very stressed out from it. I got very tired. Not any of you know this I think, but I am severely...chronically ill. If you lurk that page up there ^ You will see several posts of me in the hospital or sick or apologizing again and again for my health. The past year has been really hard on me. I have been hospitalized 8 times this year alone, and have had two surgeries. When I am stressed, I become even sicker. To the point where I can not get out of bed, or sleep, or eat. That is not good.

Beginning of July, I had a big event to attend in California. I had paid for everything myself even though I am broke and was pushing myself to go even though at this time, I was so sick I was constantly fainting. My roommate yelled at me really harshly the day before i was supposed to leave. It made me realize what i was doing. How hard i was pushing myself. So I canceled the trip with no refund and it was the worst feeling having to tell my community I was not coming. I had a lot of big plans there. I felt worthless.

After that I went on hiatus. Hoping maybe i would relax and the stress would settle. That is when I joined MyVMK. I hoped for it to be different here. It wasn't.

I have met many good people here, but even after a week of joining, I was attacked many times for no reason. I tried to do my best to make everyone happy by giving what I could. I made a little notepad near my computer of items people wanted and set out to find them for whoever wanted them, even if we weren't friends. This was all I cared about. I was hoping with my knowledge of how to run a community, especially one that is 10x bigger than this one, that I could become staff for the game I love and have so much passion for.

That was quickly out of my mind after shown I was not welcome. I would never be able to be staff or help in that way.

The stress of being here and the constant anxiety of knowing that many people are tired of me being here already....It was not the relaxing break I was hoping for from my work. It is not fun or makes me happy. Most nights I get off MyVMK very upset or sad. I am left with a sick stomach because this game is not what I expected.

Why I am leaving-

I guess I pretty much explained it above.
I am not happy.
I was happy making others happy, but quickly it became a "hey bitsy can you give me 10k again" game.
Or the people I wanted to make happy only made me sad.
I do not blame anyone for this. I should have approached everything differently.

I will stay on forums, but will checking only time from time.
At least I hope this permaban allows me to stay on forums.

If you wish to stay in touch, you can message me. I'm sorry to come and go so quickly and not really leave a good trace on anyone.

I hope you enjoy your adventures and time with friends here.
I love you all. Forever and always.

-Bitsy
Awww I always thought of you as nice and always had good vibes when I saw you!!! Hopefully you change your mind and just stay ^_^!

Kelsey

hope u find happiness little miss bits :hearts:

Aww. I had no clue of all the stress myvmk caused you <3. Even though I just met you recently you have been such a kind and sweet friend. Ill miss you. Btw I had no clue you did professional cosplay. Thats amazing! Nice work and I hope from here everything starts to head in a positive direction :). It was great to meet you in myvmk.

Thank you @Cloudyblue @Safe @Eros @Primmy @AwesomeKool @Hoppper @MissMitzy @Caitlynn @Tay @Keanu @Zelena @MoitaRose @KatieM @kiddy @gibgatz @Cat (my fill tear chav) @Ringo and lovely @Tink

All of you comments have made me cry and I really am sorry about all of this. I will respond more personally later when I am on a computer. If @VMK_Lumos 's message went through correctly, my permaban will start tomorrow. I will miss so many of you.
Please don't think this as selfish. I'm very sorry once again. You all mean so much to me. You were friends when I have nothing but work in real world. Thank you <3
I'LL STILL GLOVE U

no bitsy :( you just came to this kingdom not so long ago! I know you and i haven't talked much (i wasnt aware you had forums either :( ) i can barely play due to not logging in and once in a while if i finally get to its already pretty late (maybe 1-3am) or i luckily logged in before class started :/ i wish we had talked more i feel very ungrateful but i am grateful to have met you. i do hope you find happiness! and i LOVE cosplay ;-; but im not pretty as you ;) <3

Erin

we did not speak much at all but you are such a sweet soul and this game is truly going to miss an amazing person <3
good luck in your travels and in your cosplay, that seems like such an awesome job to have.

Kirene

Hi everyone.
I'm not sure how to really type this all out. It will be long. I apologzie for that ahead of time.
I was thinking, " I'll just make a video!" but how rude would it be of me to make you turn your stuff off to listen to me rant about how I am leaving.

I have tried to slowly dispense my items among people without giving off the hint I am leaving. I am sorry I did not tell you or lead you to believe you'd see me later. I really am sorry. I am sorry I just kept saying "SEE YOU AROUND!" over and over....

So yes, I am leaving. I will not have control and I will not be back. For the 90% of you that are happy to hear this or could care less, you're welcome. Please throw a party in my favor and pretend to be friends while you drink water from the water dispenser and swim in magic carpets, lol.

ANYWAYS, I will section this off. I think for those who want to read my reasons for everything, it will be easier that way.
If you are not interested, then Thank you for everything. Have a good time here and good life. May everything be well with you!

For those who do care even a little, I will begin.

What's going on? -

For those who have talked to me the last few days in game, you realize I now have a chat filter. This does not bother me. In fact, I asked for it. If you know me, You know i am constantly reported or banned for reasons that usually do not make sense to me, but I deal with it. I have been here for such a short time and have already probably broken records lol.

When I asked Amy for the filter ( I assume it was Amy. It was via email to staff), it was so that I could be better person and be able to watch what I say more. It was so maybe I could enjoy being with all of you and not constantly jump everytime I see a Staff message appear and think, " Oh no. Here we go again."
Even messages like "Event starts in 20 minutes" startled me. It had gotten to that point. I became too anxious just playing the game. I do not think Staff likes me, and I know many people do not like me. When talking to Amy? (staff) through email, they offered a Permaban if I did want it.
At this point in time, I have taken up on the offer.
I have asked specifically to be PERMAbanned and to NOT let me back in no matter if I ask a million times.

Now that that part is over let's move on to the next part.

Why I came to MyVMk-

I did play original vmk, yes. It was my escape because i lived somewhere no one spoke english, really. I was the only one, so leaving school and coming home to a community that i had many friends and was popular, I felt so happy. It was all I had when I was little. Pathetic, I know. But that is why my passion and love became so strong for this game.

For those of you who know my work, it is very stressful even if it does not look like it. For those of you who do not know, here -

Or if you're like " what the??? I'm not clicking this stupid link?!"
Here's a hint -

I am a professional cosplayer. Maybe that seems silly to you, but I deal with hours of running my own community of 19k+. I deal with responding to messages, scheduling events, networking, hours of sewing, designing, stressing over travel, dealing with management,Selling prints and other items via Shop and dealing with shipping, and much more, as well as keeping my composure and smiling though all of it.

I am very stressed out from it. I got very tired. Not any of you know this I think, but I am severely...chronically ill. If you lurk that page up there ^ You will see several posts of me in the hospital or sick or apologizing again and again for my health. The past year has been really hard on me. I have been hospitalized 8 times this year alone, and have had two surgeries. When I am stressed, I become even sicker. To the point where I can not get out of bed, or sleep, or eat. That is not good.

Beginning of July, I had a big event to attend in California. I had paid for everything myself even though I am broke and was pushing myself to go even though at this time, I was so sick I was constantly fainting. My roommate yelled at me really harshly the day before i was supposed to leave. It made me realize what i was doing. How hard i was pushing myself. So I canceled the trip with no refund and it was the worst feeling having to tell my community I was not coming. I had a lot of big plans there. I felt worthless.

After that I went on hiatus. Hoping maybe i would relax and the stress would settle. That is when I joined MyVMK. I hoped for it to be different here. It wasn't.

I have met many good people here, but even after a week of joining, I was attacked many times for no reason. I tried to do my best to make everyone happy by giving what I could. I made a little notepad near my computer of items people wanted and set out to find them for whoever wanted them, even if we weren't friends. This was all I cared about. I was hoping with my knowledge of how to run a community, especially one that is 10x bigger than this one, that I could become staff for the game I love and have so much passion for.

That was quickly out of my mind after shown I was not welcome. I would never be able to be staff or help in that way.

The stress of being here and the constant anxiety of knowing that many people are tired of me being here already....It was not the relaxing break I was hoping for from my work. It is not fun or makes me happy. Most nights I get off MyVMK very upset or sad. I am left with a sick stomach because this game is not what I expected.

Why I am leaving-

I guess I pretty much explained it above.
I am not happy.
I was happy making others happy, but quickly it became a "hey bitsy can you give me 10k again" game.
Or the people I wanted to make happy only made me sad.
I do not blame anyone for this. I should have approached everything differently.

I will stay on forums, but will checking only time from time.
At least I hope this permaban allows me to stay on forums.

If you wish to stay in touch, you can message me. I'm sorry to come and go so quickly and not really leave a good trace on anyone.

I hope you enjoy your adventures and time with friends here.
I love you all. Forever and always.

-Bitsy
Hi Bitsy, So sorry to learn of your problems on the game....and I do understand your sentiments and your love for the game. I used to sketch and paint but it got too expensive so I turned my attention to the game to design rooms etc., which didn't cost me anything but my time. I, too, was on old VMK and was quite involved then as I am now. I just wanted you to know that I enjoyed your visits to my room. You made me laugh ;) continue to make others happy Bitsy by being yourself. Thanks for sharing your feelings with us . Bye for now..."KIRENE"

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry you had to leave :C
I've certainly never met you, but you seem like an amazing and beautiful person, and it's sad to see someone like that go. Especially because how some of the community is o.e
I wish your luck with your job! I took a look at your Facebook, and your cosplay is amazing and inspirational.
Please, do remember to take breaks now and then though, maybe . We can't have you having so much stress!
Good luck, and Goodbye bitsy!

bitsy

sleepy lil baby
I decided this thread was stupid and I kind of just announced retirement from my job last night after a rough weekend of travel so I'm back on here.
Write about me in the burnbook or whatever you want to do. I don't care anymore.
I highly doubt after the weekend I had, I could care less about some 17 year olds saying I smell on anonymously on a tumblr blog, lol.

I'm broke and poor and I probably still have a filter but I'm here to annoy everyone again ok bye

@Safe @Primmy @Africaelena @mdawgxo @RockStar_PoohBear @Planetite @Kirene @Erin @mark @Rosey @cuipet @Nokuto @Starlina @Kelsey @LazyBunz @Mothstradamus @Alliyah @GuardGirl @RebeccaRock @Tay @AwesomeKool @Caitlynn @Keanu @MissMitzy @Ringo @MoitaRose @Eros @Zelena @KatieM @kiddy @Hoppper

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.