Goodbye From PudgeTheFish... (On August 1st)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PudgeTheFish

Pudge i know we never talked or became friends, i really wish we did because you seem like a very cool person. i will still miss seeing u around in game. Live ur life to the fullest kiddo! go have fun be a teenage and get into trouble (but not too much trouble) have fun living life! have fun being young! do good in school<3
Thanks LOVE @Love ;) see what I did there :p!?

Was so sad when I read you were leaving in another post but your reasoning makes a lot of sense. Happy to hear that you will still be dropping in to make things (I always loved your stuff). Best wishes! You will be missed!

PudgeTheFish

Was so sad when I read you were leaving in another post but your reasoning makes a lot of sense. Happy to hear that you will still be dropping in to make things (I always loved your stuff). Best wishes! You will be missed!
[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

iMax

RCT3 & Disney Freak
:blue::cry: WHO'S GONNA TELL ME ACCURATE VALUES NOW?!?!? Anyways, I didn't know you for long, but it's extremely sad to see you go, I wish you the best of luck in your sophomore year and beyond, I hope we can keep in touch somehow.

..Bye Pudge..:hug::sorry:

Myth

Pudge :'(
You were/are one of the greatest friends I had on this game. Your energy and enthusiasm are amazing and I'll miss you so much.
I'll never forget all the fun times we had!
<3

keep in touch :) :hearts:

Pudge, you will always be faced with choices to make with your time. It is very mature and intelligent of you to realize that you have allowed a game to get in the way of doing things you need to get done like studying etc. As a wise man once said: everything in moderation. It takes finding the balance between accomplishing whats needs to be done for school, having a social life and hanging with with your real life friends, and your family, and also enjoying things like video games. Make school and your studies your priority, then use your time to do what makes you happy. If you don't have every item in VMK etc you can still come on and enjoy the game. Take a break, then see if you can find a happy balance to be able to play without letting it get in your life's way. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.