Goodbye From PudgeTheFish... (On August 1st)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye, Pudge :( I will miss talking to you and playing your games. Also, I will miss your awesome rooms ;n; ;n; ;n; ;n; ;n; ;n; ;n; ;n;

Elessar

I never got the chance to get to know you personally, but just from seeing you around the forums and occasionally in-game it's clear that you're a very bright and talented young human. I think taking a step away and deciding to redirect focus on your life and academics is such a wise decision, and something that not enough people your age consider doing, so seriously good for you for being mature enough to understand the concept of priorities. I don't mean that to sound condescending or anything; it was a tough decision when I made it back in 2007 - when I stopped playing the original VMK regularly to focus on my academics and friends - and I'm sure it wasn't easy for you either. There's nothing wrong with stress-relieving/creative outlets (like online games/forums), but when you have other parts of your life that have more of a weight on the very real outcome of your future (like school and personal relationships) then those outlets should take a back seat.
There are great big beautiful things out there for you, and I wish you way more than luck. (:

PudgeTheFish

I never got the chance to get to know you personally, but just from seeing you around the forums and occasionally in-game it's clear that you're a very bright and talented young human. I think taking a step away and deciding to redirect focus on your life and academics is such a wise decision, and something that not enough people your age consider doing, so seriously good for you for being mature enough to understand the concept of priorities. I don't mean that to sound condescending or anything; it was a tough decision when I made it back in 2007 - when I stopped playing the original VMK regularly to focus on my academics and friends - and I'm sure it wasn't easy for you either. There's nothing wrong with stress-relieving/creative outlets (like online games/forums), but when you have other parts of your life that have more of a weight on the very real outcome of your future (like school and personal relationships) then those outlets should take a back seat.
There are great big beautiful things out there for you, and I wish you way more than luck. (:
[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️
i feel u
but really i'll miss you and i wish you the best <3
Autumn <3333 Gonna miss you too! :( <3

Last edited:

PudgeTheFish

You can always come back for a visit now and then.
Eh.. I really don't think so.. I don't want to become hooked...... Maybe but more on the side of probably not:/

Might ask to be permanently banned..

Last edited:

Love

Pudge i know we never talked or became friends, i really wish we did because you seem like a very cool person. i will still miss seeing u around in game. Live ur life to the fullest kiddo! go have fun be a teenage and get into trouble (but not too much trouble) have fun living life! have fun being young! do good in school<3

Status
Not open for further replies.