goodbye may seem forever

GA_Copper

❤️i'm a hound dog❤️
it is with great sadness that i tell you all that i will no longer be designing for myvmk.
as much as i'd like to stay and continue improving my work, i can't bring myself to stay with a team where very little leadership is shown to many of us. i've really loved making outfits and studying the style of the game. i hope i was able to bring back some of the magic from the original.
before i leave i just wanted to share these two outfits that i never got to release as i was really proud with how they turned out.

goodbye and farewell~

Copper,

I am quite sorry to see you go. In such a short amount of time, you have added so much magic to the game. I hope you continue to make art, whether VMK fan art, or otherwise, because you truly have a knack for it! I wish you nothing but luck and success in all your future endeavours!

First Lady, now you. My poor heart can't take it. Thank you for all of your wonderful designs!

"i can't bring myself to stay with a team where very little leadership is shown to many of us."
This part is..... very concerning....

Fix

Coolest Member
Copper, your style was my favorite! You kept the same style as the original VMK ado the new items didn’t seem like they were from somewhere else. This honestly sucks. I was just thinking of how excited I was to see what else you were going to come up with because you killed it in the design game. Big shoes to fill.

GuardGirl

Ace is the name, room recreation is the game.
Those outfits are beautiful. You’ve made such an impact on the game, and you truly should be proud of how far you’ve come. Thanks for all the memories, copper. We’ll miss you so

thank you for sharing your talent with us <3 you brought so much magic back. thank you for all your hard work! the outfits are amazing! so sad to hear you are leaving but i wish you the very best