Goodbye, Silver

HOST_Morph

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
I’ve been part of this team for almost 2 years now (February, 2017). I’ve enjoyed helping my fellow staff and players to the best of my ability. I loved seeing players happy or excited like, winning in events. I hope I was able to make you smile in any way I could as you had made me smile. I will treasure memories like these and many more:
upload_2019-1-2_16-46-48.png upload_2019-1-2_16-47-5.png upload_2019-1-2_16-47-22.png upload_2019-1-2_16-47-37.png upload_2019-1-2_16-48-13.png upload_2019-1-2_16-48-35.png
I am off to explore planets and find more treasure :pirate2:

VMK_Perdita

Love you to the moon and back, Morphy! You will always be a treasured part of our lives. I'm so grateful we got to spend lots of time together on the team, we made so many wonderful memories. I hope life hands you sunshine, you more than deserve it. We're all gonna miss you infinitely. Please don't be a stranger, okay? :halcyon:

HOST_Morph

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
Love you to the moon and back, Morphy! You will always be a treasured part of our lives. I'm so grateful we got to spend lots of time together on the team, we made so many wonderful memories. I hope life hands you sunshine, you more than deserve it. We're all gonna miss you infinitely. Please don't be a stranger, okay? :halcyon:
:fly: Thank you, all :)

Kg_

:( Very sad to see you goo, But Enjoy your travels and life to the fullest :D and if you don't forget about us, pop back into MyVMK and say Hi :D Host or not , We all love you and thank you for how you have helped our magical kingdom. Hope to see you again!

FlameLegend

Sad to see you go! :( Your events were always so fun and entertaining. Wishing you the best in life and as Mickey always says, see ya real soon!