Goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobie

violent delights
Hey. I don't know you and I don't know the circumstances surrounding your sudden decision to leave (though I've seen some things I wish I hadn't). However, what I do know is that there are some toxic people on this game and I'm sorry if that is what led you to your decision. Just know that there is a larger community of us who wishes you would stay than those who wish to see you go. Whether you end up changing your mind or not, I wish you the very best.

HapaBruja

Ur Fave Mixed Witch
Noooo, what?! :( Man, I have no idea what happened & I really hope you change your mind, but if this is the last time I see you, thanks for the fun times. I really mean it, and I hope you have good luck in the future. Best :halcyon:

Hey dude. We didn't interact much, but it seems like you're squad with a bunch of my mains, so I would assume that you're a cool guy. It always stinks when the community loses a real one, but I understand the frustration. Hope you find happiness doing whatever else it is that you choose to do.

You’re not leavin, shut upppppp [emoji175][emoji175] me and sky need you too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jay.

Thanks for all the love and postive vibes guys its truly appreciated. At the end of the day its depends on the outcome of my situation honestly. I guess we will see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.