☆ Graphics by Atlantis ☆

Hello and welcome to my little graphics shop. I'm offering services anywhere from matching avatar and signature sets, to resizing/recoloring gifs, or even help in myVMK related projects.

Portfolio
My strength is in editing photography with filters.

Form
I ask that you find all pictures (or VMK screenshots) yourself and post them in your form. If you do not, I may turn down the request.
Type: Avatar / Signature / Other
Images Desired:
Text:
Colors/Fonts/Style?
Anything else?

Pricing
Payment is not required, I'm doing it to help out other members. Feel free to tip me though if you'd like to.

How to Install the Signature
1. Right-click the signature I post and select copy image URL.
2. Visit this page.
3. Copy this code into your signature:
Code:
[CENTER][IMG]paste in your URL using Ctrl+V[/IMG]
Thanks Atlantis![/CENTER]

NOTE: The signature I make you will likely be too large to upload in the uploader at the bottom of the page. Just copy the url of the image I provided.

Last edited:

Whispered

Type: Avatar and Sig? Luv ya
Images Desired: Something from Wicked? Elphaba maybe? -cough- <3 (I'll PM some options)
Text: Whispered in the sig, nothing on the avi.
Colors/Fonts/Style? Matching preferably, I'll leave the rest to you (if you want to PM me ideas I can say right style, i'll probably like anything you make though I'm very open to artistic freedom :P)
Anything else? THANK YOU SO MUCH JUST TELL ME WHERE TO MET YOU TO PAY BTW I LOVE YOUR OTEHR THINGS OMG.

Type: Avatar / Signature / Other: tumblr background

Images Desired: landscape from 7 continents

Text: not sure but can be looked into. Mijaro on the to header

Colors/Fonts/Style? Earthy colors (blues, greens, and brown). Timber-like and wooden. Organic style.

Anything else? Again, looked into and thank you for this!

Yay good to see some requests already.
[MENTION=962]Whispered[/MENTION]: I will start on yours soon
[MENTION=2073]mijaro[/MENTION]: Be sure to send me some images you'd like to use. stockpholio.com has a lot of great photos that may help.

[MENTION=962]Whispered[/MENTION]: Here you are! I already got a chance to do it. I still have the original image so let me know if there is anything you would like changed or if you would like it redone!

Last edited:

McLovin

Type: signature
Images Desired: rafiki from the lion king (the monkey)
Text: zmoosez
Colors/Fonts/Style? Blue and or greenish colors - any font you think looks cool!
Anything else? Feel free to play around with it and do what you want, I'm not picky :)

Whispered

[MENTION=962]Whispered[/MENTION]: Here you are! I already got a chance to do it. I still have the original image so let me know if there is anything you would like changed or if you would like it redone!

oops i just saw this. It's saying the signature is too big, I'm not sure if this is my fault or what D: but I love them omg. Tell me when I can meet you in game to pay?

oops i just saw this. It's saying the signature is too big, I'm not sure if this is my fault or what D: but I love them omg. Tell me when I can meet you in game to pay?
Hmm that is strange, I will make the image smaller tonight and send it to you over PM. You are inserting it as an image instead of uploading it through the upload key at the bottom right?

I will be in-game for the event tonight if you'll be online then.

Whispered

Hmm that is strange, I will make the image smaller tonight and send it to you over PM. You are inserting it as an image instead of uploading it through the upload key at the bottom right?

I will be in-game for the event tonight if you'll be online then.
I tried both - and neither worked, thanks so much for making it smaller <3 I'll try to be on tonight to trade, not sure if it'll be during the event though.

Flume

Type: Avatar / Signature / Other: Signature
Images Desired: I have a few images to use, how would you like me to send them?
Text: Flume
Colors/Fonts/Style? Doesn't matter. :)
Anything else? Maybe find a theme close to the artists actual album artwork (shown in my profile picture to the left)

Type: Avatar / Signature / Other: Signature
Images Desired: I have a few images to use, how would you like me to send them?
Text: Flume
Colors/Fonts/Style? Doesn't matter. :)
Anything else? Maybe find a theme close to the artists actual album artwork (shown in my profile picture to the left)
Yeah! The best way to send them is just over PM, or if you'd rather, PM me and I'll give you my email.

----------

[MENTION]Flume[/MENTION] - Finished! Got some during event photoshopping done. Of course, let me know if you would like anything changed from it.

Last edited:

EVOL

http://i60.tinypic.com/20
Type: signature
Images Desired: stitch and angel or just angel (:
Text: EVOL
Colors/Fonts/Style? pink, black and blue colors - any font you think looks cute and faire like