Graphics Showcase (and Looking for More!)

I'm not really sure what the challenge is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

April

apr-ili-cious

Mhmm..?
I don't see any challenge but I'll be glad to do you a signature, I'm up to it and I'll edit this post once I'm done!

Mhmm..?
I don't see any challenge but I'll be glad to do you a signature, I'm up to it and I'll edit this post once I'm done!
There isn't really so much of a challenge, it's just to think creatively and express yourself through your mediums. I admire your artwork and just want you to know I'd love to have something done by you (if you so wish)

Last edited:
thank you! it means a lot to me that you enjoy my work! :D do u like any Disney characters or such? :b
Everything is at the bottom of the OP. For your convenience, I will copy and paste that information here :)

If you want to make me something feel free to post or PM me and I'll use it and post it on this thread! Be creative! I am not going to ask for anything too specific, I want you (the artist) to use this as an opportunity to show off what you can do. I hope it's a bit challenging to exercise your creativity. Without further ado, here are some things to get you started (feel free to deviate! youdon't need to include everything on the list!)

Avatar reference (I'm on the right, the other avatar is my best friend @@PrincessCheetah, feel free to include her too if ya want):

Favorite colors:
Pink is my favorite color, followed by purple. I like bright/neon colors more than pastels, but those are okay too. I like drastic contrast, like a bright pink on a black background.
Fonts:
I like curly, "Elegant" fonts. I'm a girly girl, the bubbly the better.
Effects:
Glitter. Sparkles. Anything cute.
Interests:
I like RWBY, my favorite character from that is Blake Belladonna. I play the clarinet, I love music, Panic! At the Disco is one of my favorite bands. Sword Art Online is cool too :squee:
Disney/MyVMK Stuff:
My favorite Disney Princess is Belle, and I love the Cheshire cat and Marie from the Aristocats. I'm obsessed with my purple princess minnie hat, and I want the Castle Suite Guest Room more than anything else in the game.

@Elegance I'm completely honored by your request but since I am not that skilled in graphic art and more so in painting I can't come up with anything right off the bat. When I have some free time I'll sketch something out for you or something that comes to my mind. <3

@Elegance I'm completely honored by your request but since I am not that skilled in graphic art and more so in painting I can't come up with anything right off the bat. When I have some free time I'll sketch something out for you or something that comes to my mind. <3
Of course! It doesn't have to be graphic art. Rhyth had started sketching me something. And please, take your time. If you decide you don't want to do it or don't feel like doing it, you don't have to! :)