Green Key Events

Discussion in 'Game Ideas/Suggestions' started by Everest, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Everest

Everest Everest Fanatic

I've noticed lately the Green Keys seem to be "masking" the actual prize. I think this issue could be resolved by a "Green Key Event". For instance, there is a "Green Key Ride-a-Thon" for a limited time--maybe 30 minutes(?) two times a week. I'm not quite sure about the actual event but just an event specific to green keys so the other events aren't "ruined" by it. Just my opinion! Let me know yours :D

2. Kirito

Kirito Well-Known Member

In-Game Name:
    Kirito
    It's true, some people lose on purpose because they'd rather have a green key than a baseball predictometer.

3. bobsbestgame

bobsbestgame Well-Known Member

Well this event going on tonight I believe they have set up for winners to receive the predictometer and a green key. Correct me if I'm wrong as I haven't actually been in it yet. But yes, I completely agree

4. Jasmine

Jasmine Well-Known Member

In-Game Name:
    Jasmine
    Really? lol

In that case, then Everest, I agree. A ride-a-thon might take a while to build (unless they use the ones from November), but I definitely agree.

5. Everest

Everest Everest Fanatic

I know the in event last night people were going slow to race on purpose since winner got a predictometer and loser got a key and there were only 2 to play at a time...

6. Oreo

Oreo LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ

In-Game Name:
    Oreo
    I recall Amy saying that green keys would only be able to be obtained through HOST events. I think the point of the new crate system is that it will be harder to obtain the keys. By making a ride a thon event where you/clones can obtain a large sum of keys, I think it would ruin the point of the new crate system. However, I could be very wrong [:

7. Everest

Everest Everest Fanatic

I thought the same thought and that would be why I said "limited times" so maybe you can only get in once or twice like a typical HOST event. I just with the Green Keys had their own event because they seem to be "invading" the events right now. (:

8. Roxas__

Roxas__ Keyblade Weilder

How do you even get crates? I haven't been able to get any >.>

9. Everest

Everest Everest Fanatic

Green Keys - HOST events and giveaways or trading for them
    Green Crates - Unreleased

10. Roxas__

Roxas__ Keyblade Weilder

Ah, Alright.

11. Blackstock

Blackstock don't you fret, my dear

In-Game Name:
    Blacksong
    Is there any chance that anyone in the world knows when on earth we'll get the green crates? .-. I'm kinda wanting to not hoard up green keys anymore Dx

12. katrina

katrina KATBEAN 2K14

Doesnt winner get a green key too tho?
    It says predictometer but you get a green key also. or at least thats how it was in last nights event.

13. Blackstock

Blackstock don't you fret, my dear

In-Game Name:
    Blacksong
    Yes, we won Green Keys last night along with the Predictometer. I won last night and I can confirm this.

14. Celluloid

Celluloid Guest

My event is indeed set up like this. All winners receive both a key and the host prize. Only the last prize given is shown in the message however.

15. InaDaze

InaDaze The Confused One.

In-Game Name:
    InaDaze
    Yes your event and Leota's was set up like this so the winner also got a green key. Unfortunately not all events have been like this, the Home Run Derby event and also Maui's event (the Crater Crash Races).

I thought the green key was supposed to be given to all people who make the event within the listed times. Teleporter events I can understand that you don't always win a green key when you lose as people could just stock up on keys in the Sunday morning event or even Jasmine's Event. Maybe I'm just a little confused on when we are supposed to receive a green key :P

16. Everest

Everest Everest Fanatic

I think it's really nice that the keys were added to the winning prize but I think it still kinda distracts from the main prize. Just my opinion :) I really like the host events this month, though! :thumbsup: