Greetings, VMKlings!

IAmTheWalrus

I just found MyVMK a few days ago, randomly searching VMK out of nostalgia. So, what the heck, I created an account. I kept my old name, IAmTheWalrus. I was surprised to learn it's been around for years now, haha.

Some things I miss: my old stuff and snazzy rooms, old friends, the higher amount of user activity, the innocence.

I have some mixed feelings about the "new" VMK experience so far. I like being able to speak much more freely, but in an odd way I miss dictionary-dancing. I'm not really sure either where I fit in on it yet, as a lot of people seem pretty established already in the game. Starting again from scratch is a little hard. It's also challenging to understand what different items are worth, and what's all out there, hah.

But this is super cool, and I'm interested to see where it goes! If you see me around, say hi!

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
I just found MyVMK a few days ago, randomly searching VMK out of nostalgia. So, what the heck, I created an account. I kept my old name, IAmTheWalrus. I was surprised to learn it's been around for years now, haha.

Some things I miss: my old stuff and snazzy rooms, old friends, the higher amount of user activity, the innocence.

I have some mixed feelings about the "new" VMK experience so far. I like being able to speak much more freely, but in an odd way I miss dictionary-dancing. I'm not really sure either where I fit in on it yet, as a lot of people seem pretty established already in the game. Starting again from scratch is a little hard. It's also challenging to understand what different items are worth, and what's all out there, hah.

But this is super cool, and I'm interested to see where it goes! If you see me around, say hi!
Welcome back @IAmTheWalrus ! You'll get the hang of things in no time! Theres tons of value posts on here to help you get a grasp on item rarities.
If you have any questions feel free to ask! ♥

SnoBun

Snob/Official Rilla Grandma
Welcome back! The best way to establish friends (in my experience in game) is to simply stalk people, spam their friend request box for about a week, and then force a beautiful friendship. Works like a charm (right @Shimmer @ifry ?).

But in all seriousness welcome back :)